Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All girls are whores!!!

tommyarmani

All of em. Every last one of em. I truly believe that an intelligent argument could be made to prove this point (although not by me)haha. Trust me, whorish behavior is not just limited to a large number of partners. I would label allot of girls as whores, regardless of thier "number". From those who are worthless whores, to high class whores, to those who stay in bad relationships for other reasons, to those who stay in bad marriages for financial reasons, YOU are all whores.... There is no debate, nor is there a question.

The only question is, what is your price?????????

:eek::laugh::confused::idea:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

All of em. Every last one of em. I truly believe that an intelligent argument could be made to prove this point (although not by me)haha. Trust me, whorish behavior is not just limited to a large number of partners. I would label allot of girls as whores, regardless of thier "number". From those who are worthless whores, to high class whores, to those who stay in bad relationships for other reasons, to those who stay in bad marriages for financial reasons, YOU are all whores.... There is no debate, nor is there a question.

i agree but you said a lot it should be all ...

Originally posted by bullseye

when you have what they have between their legs, and because we want it so much, and because we would probably kill to get it, they will always have us by the balls. :hat:

Bullseye is that you who wrote this.

yup yup that is you

I knew it

Originally posted by bullseye

when you have what they have between their legs, and because we want it so much, and because we would probably kill to get it, they will always have us by the balls. :hat:

Bullseye,

Thats what god invented hookers for. You fuck em and take your aggression out on them, and you have no mental connection w/. them. A man could live a happy and prosperous life w/o a girlfriend or wife, if he could live w/o companionship... You would get your sexual fullfilment from whores and masterbation, and have no hassle of a female, so in fact, they do not have us by the balls. Any man who thinks that b/c they have a pussy is a pussy himself.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

they're all whores and they all crave dick. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

me and my man are both broke. so i dont know what i am whoring with him for. :(

Dont limit whorish behavior to money. There are other things.

There are drug whores, whores who hang around people to be in their social circle, there could be girls who whore around certain bartenders because of where they work......

There are lots of whores... everyone can name some more types of whores im thinking of!

help me out guys.........

every women is a whore in the hands of the right man. that man is different for every women. rock stars, bar tenders, strippers, the shy ones, the loud ones, etc etc etc whatever she thinks and feels is enough value for her to spread her legs

be that guy that she WANTS to whore with. which brings us back to the lying thread :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Bullseye,

Thats what god invented hookers for. You fuck em and take your aggression out on them, and you have no mental connection w/. them. A man could live a happy and prosperous life w/o a girlfriend or wife, if he could live w/o companionship... You would get your sexual fullfilment from whores and masterbation, and have no hassle of a female, so in fact, they do not have us by the balls. Any man who thinks that b/c they have a pussy is a pussy himself.

Wait, now I'm confused :confused: Are you saying that if I keep on following Bullseye's code of ethics with the ladies, I will soon turn my self into a pussy?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Bullseye,

yeah sorry, i forget about the 5%ers on this board that have a problem with women. i will be more considerate of your beliefs from now on. :blank:

Originally posted by tastey

every women is a whore in the hands of the right man. that man is different for every women. rock stars, bar tenders, strippers, the shy ones, the loud ones, etc etc etc whatever she thinks and feels is enough value for her to spread her legs

be that guy that she WANTS to whore with. which brings us back to the lying thread :laugh:

"Spoken like a true gentleman. Now get the man a beer."