Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Older women, Younger Men

tranzwhore

Originally posted by tranzwhore

This seems to be a popular trend now-a-days.....any of you boys have a hot older girlfriend? Are older women better lovers?

i have in the past, and prefer them over most younger girls since theyre established, and independant and decisive... a lot of the bs is cut out... "he said she said" and beating around the bush for "does she like me does he like me" crap, and not to mention maturity level, and so many other things, i could go on for some time... however how old are we talking here thirties or well into retirement???

though i am not embaressed to admit i have never been in a serious relationship before. I do know i am attracted to women that are older than me. and i think they are attracted to me as well.

many women that i associate with always tell me im easy to talk to and mature for my age.

two qualities i am proud of

The older I get the Younger the women get :tongue:

But, back when I was Young.... I used to ONLY date older women...

Most of the time I still DO...

However, it always depends on the person.

Now I usually stay in the 10 year range of my age:hat:

Originally posted by b-side

The older I get the Younger the women get :tongue:

But, back when I was Young.... I used to ONLY date older women...

Most of the time I still DO...

However, it always depends on the person.

Now I usually stay in the 10 year range of my age:hat:

ditto -

when i was 16 gf was 19

when i was 18 she was 22

stuff like that

in fact i never dated anyone my age or younger until just a couple years ago.

but now that i'm older i don't find there's as much difference between women who are 23 - 24 and those who are 27 - 28 for example.

when i was 16 - 20 i had no interest in dealing with stupid shit most girls that age are...and i wanted to be with someone who was like "OMG i'm in love and i know what that means even though this is my first real relationship".

This seems to be a popular trend now-a-days.....any of you boys have a hot older girlfriend? Are older women better lovers?

funny you brought this up my ghetto princess. Last week I just met a beautiful 33 year old woman, we are actually hitting up the city tonight with her younger 21 year old roommate and my boy. I shall let you know how it goes.

oh yeah, I'm 24!

Originally posted by nomembername

funny you brought this up my ghetto princess. Last week I just met a beautiful 33 year old woman, we are actually hitting up the city tonight with her younger 21 year old roommate and my boy. I shall let you know how it goes.

oh yeah, I'm 24!

get some mature puss, NMN!

.. As of late I have actually had a "run" with older women , it may be that i seem older than i actually am ( im 23 !) or it could be that im turned off by immature girls ,im not sure .

But i do believe that older women are at times better lovers since they KNOW what they want and many a times take more initiative to get it (aggressive) .

:)

i think its a confidence thing...older women seem to have more of it...

speaking of, i would love to bang this women - Monica Bellucci - so hot

0217.jpg

85203-1068589500.jpg

my ex is 5 yrs older than me. and older women seem to find me more attractive as well its a strange comncept in my eyes. That establish professional women would even want to sleep with someone like me whos basically a lcub whore who parties 6 nigihts of the week. I get more excited when an older women wants me as well. The younger girls to me are normal when i meet them or whatever but an olderwomeen is more exciting to meet lol.

The oldest ive ever been with is 47. The youngest is when i was 17 she was 17 as well. Right now mostly all the women who have come into my life lately are 25 to 33 its wierd. Im 23 yrs old but look younger. What could it be, im aways told they like my style on the floor and want to getr to know my story.Who knows maybe they want drugs lol. But when they find out i dont have any they still stay around so who klnmows.

7 year difference between me and my g/f

As was pointed out..less b/s to deal with. Really not many games. I dunno you can def get an older woman who is worse than a younger girl but the odds are they will be easier to deal with. Now the only problem is that they wanna get married and have kids faster lol

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

7 year difference between me and my g/f

As was pointed out..less b/s to deal with. Really not many games. I dunno you can def get an older woman who is worse than a younger girl but the odds are they will be easier to deal with. Now the only problem is that they wanna get married and have kids faster lol

Tek

is that the sound of a biological clock i hear ticking??

Originally posted by somebitch

i have never been too interested in younger men. as a matter of fact, i have never dated a younger guy. my grandma dates a guy who is like 20 years younger though & i think its cute.

Because you could never get one

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

they would be like "why would i wanna date this old goth chick?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: