Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Read this fucked up...

nomembername

email somebody forwarded me.

I had to share my nightmare story that one of my best friends is going through... My friend, Catherine, dated Jack for 3 years then got engaged. They have been engaged for 8 months. She transferred law schools while they were dating to be with him when his job transferred him from Atlanta to Charlotte, NC. We had the Bachelorette Party this weekend in New Orleans. It was great (by the way, we had to cutest invitations, thanks to Molly!)! When Catherine home, Jack called her on her cell phone while she was in the airport in Charlotte. He broke off the engagement. It turns out he has been cheating on her since September with a 21 year old senior in college.To make everything worse, he spent the weekend in Atlanta at the Ritz with his girlfriend while Catherine was having her Bachelorette Party. This girl is moving to Charlotte when she graduates. This is awful and disgusting. Poor Catherine is getting ready to graduate law school and has only been planning her new life in Charlotte (her new plan is to move back to Nashville, where she is from, and work there). She now has to start interviewing with firms in Nashville. Her entire life has turned upside down. The wedding is 6 weeks away, and almost everything is 100% paid for. Now, I've thought about all the ridiculous things I could do to Jack and his little home wrecker of a girlfriend, but none of it is legal. My new plan is to SPREAD this story like wildfire. Here is the info. about the people: Jack Glasgow-27 years old originally from Charlotte, NC. Went to boarding school at Episcopal in Virginia, then went to the Univ. of Georgia where he was a KA. Upon graduation, moved to Atlanta, then Charlotte. Frances Callahan-21 years old Currently in school at Univ. of Alabama, where she is a Kappa, plans to move to Charlotte. Please say a prayer for my friend, Catherine. She's a tough cookie and will be fine. Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might possibly have some connection to these people, it's the only legal way I can seek revenge on this scumbag and his girlfriend.

it sounds similar to a story a while back about a guy who knew his fiance was cheating on him with his best man so he waited for her to pay for everything and during the reception he told all the guests including parents to look under their sit and there was a tape of the bride and best man having sex or pics don't remember. He I think also played it for everyone while thanking her for being such a wonderful person.

Originally posted by nomembername

I had to share my nightmare story that one of my best friends is going through... My friend, Catherine, dated Jack for 3 years then got engaged. They have been engaged for 8 months. She transferred law schools while they were dating to be with him when his job transferred him from Atlanta to Charlotte, NC. We had the Bachelorette Party this weekend in New Orleans. It was great (by the way, we had to cutest invitations, thanks to Molly!)! When Catherine home, Jack called her on her cell phone while she was in the airport in Charlotte. He broke off the engagement. It turns out he has been cheating on her since September with a 21 year old senior in college.To make everything worse, he spent the weekend in Atlanta at the Ritz with his girlfriend while Catherine was having her Bachelorette Party. This girl is moving to Charlotte when she graduates. This is awful and disgusting. Poor Catherine is getting ready to graduate law school and has only been planning her new life in Charlotte (her new plan is to move back to Nashville, where she is from, and work there). She now has to start interviewing with firms in Nashville. Her entire life has turned upside down. The wedding is 6 weeks away, and almost everything is 100% paid for. Now, I've thought about all the ridiculous things I could do to Jack and his little home wrecker of a girlfriend, but none of it is legal. My new plan is to SPREAD this story like wildfire. Here is the info. about the people: Jack Glasgow-27 years old originally from Charlotte, NC. Went to boarding school at Episcopal in Virginia, then went to the Univ. of Georgia where he was a KA. Upon graduation, moved to Atlanta, then Charlotte. Frances Callahan-21 years old Currently in school at Univ. of Alabama, where she is a Kappa, plans to move to Charlotte. Please say a prayer for my friend, Catherine. She's a tough cookie and will be fine. Please feel free to forward this to anyone who might possibly have some connection to these people, it's the only legal way I can seek revenge on this scumbag and his girlfriend.

i would find someone with Aids or HIV or crabs and pay them to find a way to sleep with my ex and have them tape it as well.

then i would mail it to the new girlfriend. take that mother fucker!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i'm really a nice person! ;) but without going to jail, i'd make that fucker pay some how, some way!

That was actually me that posted that.

Here, I'll post it again:

(Mental Note: Don't fuck with trazwhore) :D

Originally posted by bbbooom

seriously...

with everything going on today in the world who gives a fuck if a dumb whore is too stupid to notice the signs of a player/cheater and tries to house train him by marrying him and thinkin itll stop

fukin dumb bihatch

:werd: men and women cheat all the time on their gfs/bfs. at least the guy was decent enough to break off the engagement instead of going ahead with it, marrying her, and continuing to screw other women. sure, it was bad timing, but then life isn't always fair.

as for the 21-yr. old girl...lets not rush to call her names - no one knows if she knew if this guy was engaged or not...if she did, then she's a bitch, lol, but we don't know that.

Originally posted by nomembername

toooooooo long... i will wait for the movie...