Clubplanet Nightlife Community

super bowl half time

ckord

Originally posted by ckord

I don't know if I was seeing things, but I could've swore that Justin Timberlake pulled Janet Jackson's top off and her right tit was exposed. Did anyone else see this? She looked in shock when it happend. :confused::laugh:

she was wearing a pastey...completely staged

Micheal looks like Latoya, not Janet...I'm still convinced they are the same person

Originally posted by solbeam

she was wearing a pastey...completely staged

actually it was a big nipple ring ... and of course it was staged ... she didn't just happen to be wearing a top where the part covering her tits were velcro'ed on.

I think Janet has some Christina envy.

Originally posted by shroomy

actually it was a big nipple ring ... and of course it was staged ... she didn't just happen to be wearing a top where the part covering her tits were velcro'ed on.

I think Janet has some Christina envy.

christina envy how??:confused:

Originally posted by linabina

we were all like... completely speechless as soon as it happened... then 2 secs later we were all like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT lol did anyone else just see that?!?!?!?"

:laugh:

LOLLLLL same here!!

BTW I don't think it was staged. That sun thingy on her nipple isn't a sticker, it's a nipple ring. But it is weird how only that part came off. She looked shocked afterwards though. Who knows. :confused:

see @ 1st i was like... that had to have been an accident.. cuz they cut right to commercial and didnt even give anyone a chance to hear the crowd applaud lol... it was weird... and the look on both their faces was like HOLY FUCK lol

@ the same time.. by the looks of those pics... how in the hell was that tit that easy to just rip outta that top? looks like it woulda taken more effort than that..

Originally posted by djprotege

That had to be planned...I dont think Justin Timberlake has the strength to rip apart a leather outfit all by himself without it being prepared somehow to be breakaway.

if you look at the pic funks0ul posted, you can see the snaps on the part of her top around her breast...

i got this in my rolling stone email for the day...

Monday, February 2, 2004

JUSTIN SORRY FOR SUPER BOWL STRIP

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE apologized for his Super Bowl halftime

performance in which he exposed one of JANET JACKSON's breasts

before tens of thousands of fans live, and millions worldwide on

television. Timberlake blamed a "wardrobe malfunction," and MTV,

which produced the halftime program, called it "unrehearsed and

unplanned." CBS also issued an apology to angry viewers and added,

"It's unlikely that MTV will produce another Super Bowl halftime."

I am pretty sure it was planned, but because of all the rage the officials are now apologizing and trying to blame MTV organizers.

I just can't imagine JJ allowing this without her consent. She would've rip Justin's head off.

regardless of the nipple slip, the half time show sucked I thought... I was going to go to the game (ex had tickets) just to see Janet perform... and I'm glad I didn't. she lip synched... The whole performance sucked except for Kid Rock's... and Aerosmith's performance before hand..

And might I say that Beyonce was by far the hottest female there.... (Jessica Simpson was a close second)

But hey, you know they planned the Janet thing... no doubt, other wise MTV officials would be saying all sorts of things as well as Viacom officials..