Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARC Closing Party

dkny8

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ChiefSlapahoe

The Friday party starts at 12. The closing party on Sunday starts at 6PM. No word as to when DT will stop.

I hope this is true. You can see me there both Friday and Sunday.

Cant wait, but at the same time i dont ever want the end to come:(

WE LOVE ARC!!!

billy

If you had a choice which party would u pick to go to...the last be yourself friday party or sunday the grand finale closing party hmmm :confused: Thats my perdicament cause i dont have the income for both...as of now im goin with sunday! fuck classes on monday i learn more from DT....:rock:

Originally posted by nybeauty

ok can someone answer this...why would hot 97 be promoting this event?? now im kinda iffy about this, thinking wha kind of crowd will be there :shaky:

True....Probably because it's a be yourself party..That explains all the hoody's that people are weraring and the air forces..lol...but no doubt I don't go for the people I go for the music..and this is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiick..Dt is gonna riiiiiiiiiiiip it..It's all about the DRUMS..Wa Waaaaaaaaa...Tribals the shit..Can't wait to hear "Touch Me" > "White Rabbits"> "Last Dance"> "Blackwater"

Originally posted by italianp7

\

YEAH SAME SHIT HERE AND SUN IT STARTS SO EARLY I WANNA GOOOOOOOOO THOUGH LOLL...

Yeah, but even though it starts early, you KNOW you're not gonna leave until well after the sun comes up...might as well call in sick Monday... :laugh: