Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Spears At Sound Factory?

Please only answer if you have serious material to contribute.

If you were there downstairs after 9 am or if you have inside info from staff at the club to confirm---->>>

Britney and small entourage show up downstairs at SF?

1) a few weeks ago in Las Vegas she got married to a friend after a night of partying, and she promptly got the marriage Some paraphrase of what the guy said about it was "it was such a beautiful, expansive evening and we just wanted to capture it and share something special"

Guest amd

was she really there? I went at 4am after crobar...but it was completely dead from what we could see, so we didn't bother to go in...that would have been pretty funny to see her all banged up

Originally posted by drbabybutt

The real deal to me is the obvious---> Britney ROLLS. Rolling if fine (god knows I've killed more than my share of neurons with luvE pills). Thats fine, but that squeeky-clean Britney image would take a multimillion-dollar dent in endorsements if the world at large knew Britney likes feelin the luv with MDMA.

Her squeeky clean image has been gone for some time now

I just think its sad that she showed up to Factory?

Back in the day you use to always see celeb's every week

I don't know that he's saying he cares...more like: "WOW if it gets out that she's a club girl and rolls then the parents of all those 10 - 14 year olds are gonna be pretty pissed."

personally i don't give a dayum - i've always thought she was a skanky low-class party whore who (props to her) made it big :)

This is REAL funny... I don't know what kind of drugs YOU were on, but I seriously think that you saw ME, and not Britney Spears...

1. I got there with my friend at 9 am, went right to the back bar and ended up meeting a group of guys that we danced with in that area for a while.

2. At 10 am I was sitting on the stairs, I know this cause I remember checking my watch cause I wanted to tell my friend that we should go soon.

3. I was wearing a white tank top, jeans, and a white hat pulled down low.

Now I am not being conceited assuming that I look like Britney cause I do not, but I really think you saw me. The place was not that crowded last night so I definitely do not remember anyone else wearing a white hat, I could be wrong though. But I read this and thought it was pretty damn funny cause your description matched everything I was doing. The lighting in there was probably messing up your vision.

I'll still take it as a compliment that you thought I resembled her :D, however I take it as an insult that you assume I was "rolling"... I was just having a good time with my friends... :rolleyes:

as for not asking her if she was britney spears or not b/c you don't care that's fine. but to not ask her b/c she doesn't want to be bothered....F*** that. once your a celebrity, you've signed the privacy of your life away and you know that getting into it. screw her. and also, what's with the "she needs to have some fun". i'm sure her life is so damn stressful compared to a normal person. god forbid celebrities aren't having fun, i'm playing saddest song in the world on the smallest violin.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

FYI for those who don't have much contact with the entertainment industry, I will state that it is commonplace for celebs to party or engage in naughty activities with decoys to throw off paparazzi and others who might report it on tabloid TV or publications. The bst example (at least most blatant that is pretty well known in LA) is a 2-time Academy Award winning actor who is in-the-closet (and adamantly wants to stay that way), and when he parties here in NYC and in LA, he has an entourage of decoys/body doubles who look similar to him. They even will exchange clothes during the night to throw peeps off. Knowing of someone who looks similar to a celeb in a given place at a given time does not at all mean that the celeb is not there, and with decoys, who is to say which person it was in the VIP room trying to pick up a G'd out 17 year-old boy

:confused: so they have decpys doing illegal things...? they have decoys in the same club they are in? wouldnt that bring more attention than divert it?

I was at the club too and it was the first time ever that my friends and I were the biggest guys there and we brought the hottest chicks! I have never had such a bad night or mornign at S.F, I first felt like I was in Japan (No offense toward Japenese people) but what happened to the REAL S.F crowd??? That crowd obviously belongs to J.P and not S.F....Anyway there was only like 4 good looking girls in the club 2 which I could not decide or not if they were Tranny's....There was Def not Spears at S.F.......I had a white Beach hat on and my boy was a tall blonde kid with no shirt on. I thought more people wouldwant to listen to Acosta and Ink?