Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why you broke up?

ravahstar

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i would. but she never had anything to say. her life was boring. her up brining was plain yadda yadda. the most interesting things she could tell me about her life was that hepatatis c ran in her family, and her mom was going through menopause. here i am telling her about clubs, raves, and diff places i'd been to. fistfights with my step dad, friends doing time, and just other shit. and here she is, with her perfectly sheltered life. hell, i even needed to school her on shaving her pussy. it's not her fault, i guess, i didn't judge her on it; but i didn't break up with her neither. she was quick to call me crazy for my past, friends and attitude, and use it as her basis for breaking up with me. oh well.

how and why did you get together in the first place :confused:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i was looking for a good, innocent girl. still am. i think i just went WAY TOO innocent.

I had this problem about 4 months ago, she was just boring to me. I felt if I got a "good girl" it wouldn't be like any of my past relationships, and it would be healthy and happy.. It def wasn't like my others, but after a month or two of dating, I was bored outta my mind...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I had this problem about 4 months ago, she was just boring to me. I felt if I got a "good girl" it wouldn't be like any of my past relationships, and it would be healthy and happy.. It def wasn't like my others, but after a month or two of dating, I was bored outta my mind...

exactly. theres gotta be a happy medium. i will find her someday.... :spin:

It was a mutual decision.....Things were going bad for a while... We realized we were TOO much alike....Instead of breaking up sooner we waited until the relationship got HORRIBLE......Funny thing is though...We still speak at least once a week....& now that we are broken up & are friends....Our relationship is so much better as a friendship

Originally posted by xlr8ted

EXACTLY...... Im not even surprised..... you can't expect to clic...you are out of two different worlds.

[damm that is a lot of pressure you had to form to your ideal]

I mean after all...... itts the common/relating experiences of the past of individual partners......that forms great couples.

Originally posted by ravahstar

What was the reason you broke up with your last gf or bf? What can you just not put up with?

he constantly bruised and marked mark my body 'as his'

it was trully a blessing when I was able to find another place to live....and I left

Originally posted by aknelma

he constantly bruised and marked mark my body 'as his'

it was trully a blessing when I was able to find another place to live....and I left

Holy shit. Pussies like this should be straped to a chair for days sitting in the blazing sun with their eye lids cut off

my last boyfriend was so afraid of getting hurt that he couldn't allow himself to fall in love. his feelings kept changing from romantic to platonic and back again. Finally he told me he just wanted to be friends, but that was never really something we were good at (we'd makeout all the time) he found someone else, and totally broke my heart.

Ciao:)

Paige