Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Is Done Forever

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as always bbbooom is so annoying with his posts. Any how so SF is done fine. People complaining about clubs whats the problem, if you stop using your drugs will you finalixe realize the music is terrible your listening to sober. There are so many good parties in nyc underground or not. I dont drink,smoke,do drugs, and go out 4 to 5 nights of the week. And where i go theres no trendy yuppy hipster doofuses or drug use. Well i cant say everywhere. Enjoy the music that is HOUSE cause house is a feeling and if your doing drugs hen you wont know the right feeling.

Originally posted by zuikes

I'll just take a leak, wash my hands and then go back up and have a lot of fun. This stuff happens to people all the time. If the girls are that stupid that they take so goddamn much that they can't handle it - it's their problem.

Granted it wasn't your place to physically remove the "big guys" but could you have at least been human and told a bouncer!

Maybe the girl is at fault for being a loser but by you ignoring what you witnessed...well that makes you a loser too... IMO

Originally posted by silverbull

as always bbbooom is so annoying with his posts. Any how so SF is done fine. People complaining about clubs whats the problem, if you stop using your drugs will you finalixe realize the music is terrible your listening to sober. There are so many good parties in nyc underground or not. I dont drink,smoke,do drugs, and go out 4 to 5 nights of the week. And where i go theres no trendy yuppy hipster doofuses or drug use. Well i cant say everywhere. Enjoy the music that is HOUSE cause house is a feeling and if your doing drugs hen you wont know the right feeling.

bravo bravo bravo!!!!

corniest post ever

I heard rick corbo was there all g'd out...

Originally posted by montebrogan

And so the downward spiral continues. Yet another NYC landmark is on its way out. Tunnel, Limelight, Twilo...and now Sound Factory. All the rooms where I spent some of my most wonderful nights are dropping like flies, one by one...only Roxy remains standing.

Every true NYC clubber should be sickened at the events of the past few years.

The sun ain't gonna shine anymore

The moon ain't gonna rise in the sky

The tears are always clouding your eyes

When you're without love...

It's been a long time since I have been on these boards but once I heard about this incident I had to post my opinion. I have not been to SF since the Halloween party. I guess that was JP's last big event there? I know that they have tried to bring in Junior and I wonder how that experiment went? Probably not too good based on what people posted here. It seems that SF has been in a downward spiral since JP left or maybe even before that? I wasn't too shocked to hear that this went down but I am kind of upset. SF will now have to GO. Didn't Richard Grant and his staff learn their lesson the 1st time they got raided? I mean that was a huge warning. I mean he made 6 million dollars in admittance fees annually isn't that enough? I guess not. So Grant had to then capitalize on selling drugs to double his profit. I can't really feel that sorry for him. These are pretty serious charges that have been brought against him that he may not get out of this time. The people who may suffer from this maybe all the diehard clubbers on this board who loved SF? I'm not saying that I'm a saint here but there were times when I went to SF "stonecold" sober and many of my friends would think I was NUTS. I would rather be a little tired than extrememly cracked out. Many here may disagree. It's just me. Anyways SF to me brought a lot of wonderful memories and once SF doors close forever all that people will have left are the memories. If you bought the SF cd's they came with a dvd of those nights. Those dvd's may bring you back to the moment but if you had never gone to an SF party you wouldn't know the reason why many here are upset. You had to have experienced it firsthand.

I had never gone to the Tunnel or Limelight but I heard they were both both crazy clubs back in the day. I guess the staffs in both places were sketchy too? I did go to Twilo once but experienced SF to the fullest. I'm happy that I went there in it's prime, when it was underground and not mainstream. When it was in it's glory days. Once it becomes official and SF becomes another extinct landmark the only thing that will matter now will be the memories. I will be a little upset but life goes on and I'm sure someone will try to bring back another afterhours like SF. It will be hard to replace and original though. I think things happen for a reason. Maybe it was SF's time go or maybe not? Who knows? What I do know is that I never knew SF would be gone this soon. :boohoo:

I've heard a lot about Black, is this Exit and when does it open? The reason I ask is because I was thinking of heading down to the city and wanted to check out a new afterhours now that the closing of the SF seems more and more like a reality.

NYPD and FBI is targeting the owner of the club and the people who work for the club.The nypd and fbi is setting up sting operation at sf and thats why exit sat is shut down.NYC offical dont want to shut down clubs, they just cleaning up the drug dealing tax evasion and what ever else. They want these club to be legit and zero tolerance on drugs.

Originally posted by rbert

NYPD and FBI is targeting the owner of the club and the people who work for the club.The nypd and fbi is setting up sting operation at sf and thats why exit sat is shut down.NYC offical dont want to shut down clubs, they just cleaning up the drug dealing tax evasion and what ever else. They want these club to be legit and zero tolerance on drugs.

My question here is if Black is Exit? :confused:

Originally posted by rbert

Who or where did you hear this from? Was it a reliable source? :confused: