Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies do you wear.......

FlipsSOE

a specific kind of underwear when you know you'll be having sex on that night?? like, prior to having sex with a certain guy for the first time, do you have a certain ritual, or perhaps "lucky" kind of underwear that you put on, when you plan on making it a special night for the first time with that gentleman??

ps- mystify22, i resent that you called my threads and questions unoriginal. i was deeply hurt by that, especially considering you often contribute to my threads with sound answers. ouch. :(

carry on.

I would guess the would put on that select "few" pairs of panties that are not all covered with vaginal discharge... Ladies, please don't front... you all know you have that white or pink or blue or black panties sitting in your drawers... they are your "weekday" runners.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

a specific kind of underwear when you know you'll be having sex on that night?? like, prior to having sex with a certain guy for the first time, do you have a certain ritual, or perhaps "lucky" kind of underwear that you put on, when you plan on making it a special night for the first time with that gentleman??

ps- mystify22, i resent that you called my threads and questions unoriginal. i was deeply hurt by that, especially considering you often contribute to my threads with sound answers. ouch. :(

carry on.

awww I meant be creative w/the thread titles, that's all ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xlr8ted

Under-roo's...

I had those

my favorite pair of underwear when I was like 5 was this pair of the incredible hulk underwear with the matching tshirt. man howdy I thoguth I was some tuff shit.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tranzwhore

i had the wonder women pair w/ match half tank top

I wanted to bang wonder woman when I was 8

she was one groovy chick yo.... still, the hulk is way cooler

well I wear cute undies all the time:D I have certain ones I like more than others. If I wanna feel all sexy I'll wear my black lace g-string, or my fave pair right now is my rainbow heart boy briefs, They are so cute. I feel all girly in them. :heart:

Oh and Hi:D I'm new. Ciao bellos

Paige

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jemgirl81

well I wear cute undies all the time:D I have certain ones I like more than others. If I wanna feel all sexy I'll wear my black lace g-string, or my fave pair right now is my rainbow heart boy briefs, They are so cute. I feel all girly in them. :heart:

Oh and Hi:D I'm new. Ciao bellos

Paige

Any pics of you in ur cute lil undies?

all newbies must post pics of themselves in undies.