Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLACK CP Appreciation>>> WHAT A RIP-OFF!

I knew it was too good to be true, and I should have known better then to even bother trying to go... It was bad enough that they held this so-called "Customer Appreciation" Night on a night when the clocks go ahead an hour, making it so that you really had to be therre before 1am, not 2am. Then, obviously they hold up the line for what seems like forever! even though inside im sure its completely empty.... just killing time so lesss people can make it in for free before 1am. and Paris and Tasha weren't even outside ... at all before 1am. So everyone HAD to wait on line!

What a RIP! If Club Planet really appreciated it's customers they should have made the time a little later, knowing full well that it was daylight savings. And there's no need to make people wait on line at 11pm, JUST to build a line, when you know full well its totally empty inside. I know its just nightclub tactics to make it look like the place to be - but it's that mentality that pisses me off. Don't advertise that its free before a certain time, and then not let anyone in until after that time.

needless to say, i drove past twice, saw the line around the corner, saw that neither paris or tasha was outside, realized even if i got on that line now, i still wouldnt make it in before 1am, and then drove home and went to sleep.. FUCK THAT!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo bro what the fuck are u talking about. first of al your a retard because the clocks changed at 2. second of all i got in at like 3:15 (which would have been 2:15 if the clocks didnt change) after waiting a full 10 minutes online from teh corner to the door and i got in for free for no problem. so shut the fuck up

Originally posted by karch

Yeah, I got in around 1:30. I got in free no problem. The clocks turn an hour ahead at 2am(not 1am). Overall I had a great time at black once again. Can't wait for Classics night in 2 weeks!:D

I got there at 1:30 also, and had no problem getting in free. It was my first time at Black and I was not dissappointed. JP was better than I've heard him in a long time, and the club is much nicer than the shithole it was on New Years...can't wait to go again :)

i dunno how your complaining you never even got on that line to know the difference.

I got that at 105 and stood online till about 145 b/c it was just me and another guy that went. If you were a gurl, or a coupple you skipped the line anyway.

Didnt have any probs getting the tix for free admission and got an envelope when we walked in for free admission next week as well, fine by me

i like this so far :D

and i gotta say i was there a few weeks ago and i walked out after 2 hours, this week was A LOT better, def starting to pick up.

Your insain we had no problem at all, got there early cuase where not asshole like you,. I was so ready to hate black cuase i dident get in opening night, let us in gave us 4 freee passes, had a great time workers treated us liek kings.. jp tore the shit out of it.. Was a music crowd (except for a few annnoying gooks that i wanted to kill)

great time. Thanks for the free night of fun and good music jp!

I got there at 1:30 also, and had no problem getting in free. It was my first time at Black and I was not dissappointed. JP was better than I've heard him in a long time, and the club is much nicer than the shithole it was on New Years...can't wait to go again.

I was there during New Years and getting through that place was like trying to get through fans at a British soccer game!! It was a nightmare!!:mad: I'm glad to here it looks better. Maybe I'll go next time. What are some of the renovations that they have made at Black?

Originally posted by notallthere444

Your insain we had no problem at all, got there early cuase where not asshole like you,. I was so ready to hate black cuase i dident get in opening night, let us in gave us 4 freee passes, had a great time workers treated us liek kings.. jp tore the shit out of it.. Was a music crowd (except for a few annnoying gooks that i wanted to kill)

great time. Thanks for the free night of fun and good music jp!

There's no need to be racist or ignorant here!! :nono: Yeah some of the Asian guys do get annoying after awhile, but there's no need to want to kill them!! :blown: Just move to another area in the club. They won't follow you. I'm sure the Asian women didn't bother you!!;) As for getting in did you just have to show them the pass and tell them your a CP member and that's it?

Originally posted by leftymo

Wait, so in the transition from Exit to Black, is there still an asian section of the club?

(just curious, since I have an asian fetish)

I guess there still is by what some have said? :confused: I too have a thing for Asian women as well. :lickit:

Originally posted by klubbheadsor

I was there during New Years and getting through that place was like trying to get through fans at a British soccer game!! It was a nightmare!!:mad: I'm glad to here it looks better. Maybe I'll go next time. What are some of the renovations that they have made at Black?

There's no need to be racist or ignorant here!! :nono: Yeah some of the Asian guys do get annoying after awhile, but there's no need to want to kill them!! :blown: Just move to another area in the club. They won't follow you. I'm sure the Asian women didn't bother you!!;) As for getting in did you just have to show them the pass and tell them your a CP member and that's it?

wanna bet? There fucken gross, rude, and clanish..

Asian girls follow me around all night. You got no clue bro.

wanna bet? There fucken gross, rude, and clanish..

Asian girls follow me around all night. You got no clue bro.

I'm sure girls follow you like a pimp daddy all night long!! :jerkoff: What if a Black person or Latino person does this, will you be racist to them too? There just no need for your ignorant remarks here!! Not everyone in a race acts the sameway all the time!!:nono: Your ignorance is killing you!! I like Italians and your acting like some Guido who thinks he's got all the answers here.

I'm sure girls follow you like a pimp daddy all night long!! :jerkoff: What if a Black person or Latino person does this, will you be racist to them too? There just no need for your ignorant remarks here!! Not everyone in a race acts the sameway all the time!!:nono: Your ignorance is killing you!! I like Italians and your acting like some Guido who thinks he's got all the answers here.

Your right... The whole race doesn’t act like that.

Do I care? No. I’m sick and tired of having to be sensitive towards everyone... Do I get all bent out of shape when I see how they make Italians look like stereotypical Neanderthals on sopranos every week?

NO

Cause I don’t fucken care, Im not a hippy like you, I am not so sensitive,,.. I see sweaty e'd out rude as hell pourly dress chinks running around exit ..one guy was 40 with no theeth fat belly with a cut off shirt.. its fucken gross, and he tried hitting on my gf... thats 23 .... give me a break...

a145.gif

had fun got in no problem, was there early got a milliong passes for next week, music was great at 2am. im sore from the weather and dancing..lol I had a lot of fun and cant wait for classics. didnt see anyone from here though, but i wasnt really looking anyways;)

Originally posted by starlanyc

I knew it was too good to be true, and I should have known better then to even bother trying to go... It was bad enough that they held this so-called "Customer Appreciation" Night on a night when the clocks go ahead an hour, making it so that you really had to be therre before 1am, not 2am. Then, obviously they hold up the line for what seems like forever! even though inside im sure its completely empty.... just killing time so lesss people can make it in for free before 1am. and Paris and Tasha weren't even outside ... at all before 1am. So everyone HAD to wait on line!

What a RIP! If Club Planet really appreciated it's customers they should have made the time a little later, knowing full well that it was daylight savings. And there's no need to make people wait on line at 11pm, JUST to build a line, when you know full well its totally empty inside. I know its just nightclub tactics to make it look like the place to be - but it's that mentality that pisses me off. Don't advertise that its free before a certain time, and then not let anyone in until after that time.

needless to say, i drove past twice, saw the line around the corner, saw that neither paris or tasha was outside, realized even if i got on that line now, i still wouldnt make it in before 1am, and then drove home and went to sleep.. FUCK THAT!

wait....all this complaining and you never even went in? not even got in line?:rolleyes:

I got in after 2, got in for free and got a couple of guys we met on line in for free too! First time seeing JP, reeaally liked. I didnt go to the meet up spot, because I figured it was too late. Did anyone meet?

Your right... The whole race doesn’t act like that.

Do I care? No. I’m sick and tired of having to be sensitive towards everyone... Do I get all bent out of shape when I see how they make Italians look like stereotypical Neanderthals on sopranos every week?

NO

Cause I don’t fucken care, Im not a hippy like you, I am not so sensitive,,.. I see sweaty e'd out rude as hell pourly dress chinks running around exit ..one guy was 40 with no theeth fat belly with a cut off shirt.. its fucken gross, and he tried hitting on my gf... thats 23 .... give me a break...

a145.gif

I really don't like that sig of yours!!:mad2: That sig says a lot about yourself, it tells me that you have the mentality of a white supremacist. Who uses that image as there sig? :confused: Only if your really believe in what it stands for do you put this sig up. Your definitely "not all there''!!:screwy:

I can understand you being upset at that asian guy for hitting on your girl but what I don't understand is why did you bring your girl to a club knowing any guy can and will hit on her when possible? Especially at Black. That's what happens at times when you go to clubs. You should not be surprised :eek: at all by this!! It's kind of your own fault for hanging out right in front of the Asian section w/ your gf. Things like this happen to many so deal with it!!:frust: Your not the only one you crybaby. :boohoo:

As for me I'm not a hippy or that sensitive, but when I hear someone's opinion in this forum for the first time and they say racist comments like you did am I supposed to applaud your comments? Give me a fucking break!! What goes around comes around so keep thinking the way you do and see what happens!! You act like some big tough guy, but are probably nothing more than a measly guido!! :laugh:

Originally posted by monichinadoll

had fun got in no problem, was there early got a milliong passes for next week, music was great at 2am. im sore from the weather and dancing..lol I had a lot of fun and cant wait for classics. didnt see anyone from here though, but i wasnt really looking anyways;)

balas is that you--i know that fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mojamis

Good post star whatever your name is as you can see alot of people are backing you up, give it a rest withthe black and jp hating already your act is tired.

moron: a mentally retarded person having a potential mental age of between 8 and 12 years and capable of doing routine work under supervision.

moron: a very stupid person who posts without a fucking clue..talks shit about a nice event without getting out of his car.

anyone who mentioned the cp vip party or who had a printout was let in quickly and even though the invitation said 2am..the courtesy was extended to around 2:30am......

how about some reviews on movies you never saw..maybe restaurants you never ate in..maybe relationships you never had..you fucking loser

how about just saying sorry to everyone who tried to do something nice for a party

Guest mojamis

I am in such amazement at your assininity I have to post again after reading your post again. YOU DICK

I really don't like that sig of yours!!:mad2: That sig says a lot about yourself, it tells me that you have the mentality of a white supremacist.

Seriously, RELAX!!! He doesn't sound like a white supremacist...