I just got totally fucked over

jemgirl81

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jemgirl81

yeah and more on webcam...totally stupid I know...but I was trying not to be such a fuddy dud:tongue: yeah I feel really stupid for doing that but ohwell what's done is done

and before you ask no I'm not showing ya'll my tits...so don't go there.

She us your tits!!! :D

:tongue:

well I used to have the sn of sparrow7 but I couldn't get it to work so I used my other sn that I like jem.....and I had to use jemgirl etc....It's from Jem and The Holograms from back when I was a kid in the 80's :D

hahaha no I'm not 17 I'm actually 22:D What can I say I'm just goofy and silly and like to be cute and sweet...if that makes me seem 17 ohwell.

and about the boob showin.....I'm not gonna post a pic of my boobs for all to copy and see.....and with me showing that guy my boobs on webcam...that was a very rare and just stupid moment.

well Gabo I have pics of me in a bikini...would that work? cause you aren't gettin ones of me naked...sorry to say:D

Ciao bellos

:laugh: I knew he was young:laugh: I just thought he was 18, you know at least legal:laugh:

:laugh: I'm the one who put it in purple:laugh: hahaha

Man I feel like a total chump......ohwell whatever...it's not like I was wantin to marry the guy.....besides I'll be gettin smoochies this weekend :D yay:D Ciao bellos

Paige

Seventeen is legal in Texas!! I'm 25, so I'm old enought to give you smoochies:)

Ok so there's this guy I've been chattin with for about a month now....he lives in Cali and has family here.....and he's comin down here in May for the summer, and we had talked about hangin out......he had told me he's 18...young but he's soo hot......so anyways I wasn't lookin to this guy for a b-friend, I just wanted smoochies:D

well I get home after work tonight and have this offline message

slimshady3662002 (7:13:04 PM): i just wanted to let u know, that im not really 18, im 17 and that yea i was kidding the whole time, i didnt want u to really like get all crazy, i was kidding, so yea...and besides ur kinda not my type, u think to much, in this world of go get it, u gotta do it..and thats about all..goodday

I'm like WTF!!!!:eek: So I call this boy up and he's like yeah I'm 17 and I'm like ummmmm???? Just kinda like uhhh ok I showed you my tits you asshole!!! and like talked naughtily on the phone with this guy. So basically I was a big fucking joke to this kid...and now I feel all yuckie for having thought sexually about a 17 yr old.......this just has totally blown my mind:blown:

Ok sorry had to vent..thanks:D Ciao bellos

Paige

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever read on here.

no offense.. I'm just like WTF??

Well I hope it works out better next time for you;)

Jem??? have u been locked up ur whole life, and did u just recently wake up to the rest of the world....what happend to u sux, but u said ur 22 u should be a little more cautious then that....dont get me wrong u seem like a sweetheart...im just curious to know ur lifes pattern?!?!?!?!!?:D

Guest gabo

well Gabo I have pics of me in a bikini...would that work? cause you aren't gettin ones of me naked...sorry to say:D

Ciao bellos

that would do jussst fine

hahaha no I'm not 17 I'm actually 22:D What can I say I'm just goofy and silly and like to be cute and sweet...if that makes me seem 17 ohwell.

Dont worry. I feel for ya...and ya seem cute and sweet. :kiss2: These city boys are a tough crowd. Thank god im a country boy! Um. It is sorta funny though. I bet that kid has a funny story to tell his friends.

that's funny that it still happens to people in their 20's

it happened to me but I was 14 (this is almost 10 years ago) lying that i was 17 and the guy was saying he was 18 but he was 15... i kinda knew that he was lying cause he kept telling me how rich he is and he's going to drive his super duper car to va... and just making up all sort of stuff that little kids want to have..

and since i was making up stuff as well, it wasn't much of a suprise when he broke down and told me he lied.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

Jem??? have u been locked up ur whole life, and did u just recently wake up to the rest of the world....what happend to u sux, but u said ur 22 u should be a little more cautious then that....dont get me wrong u seem like a sweetheart...im just curious to know ur lifes pattern?!?!?!?!!?:D

hahaha no I haven't been locked up my whole life:laugh:

Yeah I know I shoulda been more cautious.....really it was a kinda night where I was just in a crazy daredevil state of mind....of course in reality I'm not very crazy or daring:laugh: atleast not to "normal" people:laugh:

and thank you for the compliment:D

I'm just now getting into being more sexual and such.....It's a new phase;)

you can pm me and I'll answer any questions you may have.....ok ciao bellos

Originally posted by fldomestic

Dont worry. I feel for ya...and ya seem cute and sweet. :kiss2: These city boys are a tough crowd. Thank god im a country boy! Um. It is sorta funny though. I bet that kid has a funny story to tell his friends.

yeah it is actually really funny:laugh: and awww thanks for the kissy:D Ciao bello

So what's the over/under on how many days it takes for someone here to flip out on this jemgirl character because of how cute (in an annoying way) she talks?

Hey Jemgirl,

Have you met my boy Bullseye yet? You should get to know him...he's one of the most sincere guys on here. I really think the two of you would hit it off.

Bye,

Cupid :love:

I was just in a crazy daredevil state of mind....of course in reality I'm not very crazy or daring:laugh: atleast not to "normal" people:laugh:

and thank you for the compliment:D

I'm just now getting into being more sexual and such.....It's a new phase;)

thats great u need to be more impulsive and crazy, it makes life exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!