Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Discoteque Last Sunday

FYI- Very friendly blonde guy in white shirt, 30-35, 6 feet- or 6-1, white button down shirt, alone, in in D-teque, very chatty, offers to buy you red bull, says he's frequently visits NYC from Houston. After a few minutes of conversation.

Narc- "what are you guys taking, what are you on?"

"WE'RE PERFECT, EXACTLY IN THE ZONE, WE'RE GONNA DO DANCE, SEE YA"

45 min later Narc finds us again

Narc- "Do you have any bombs"

"NO, I LIVE ONLY A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, SO WE DROP BEFORE COMING HERE, ITS LESS HASSLE"

Narc- "You took bombs- you mean you took ecstasy, you mean ecstasy?"

I look at him and coldly state

"I SAID 'BOMBS, WE'RE GONNA GO DANCE, SEE YA"

Narc follow us and replies- "well if you need anything, x, crystal meth, special K, I have some".

"NO THANKS"

Narc reply- "well I don't have too much of any of these, I'm only offering to help you out, I could really use more, do you know anyone who has some that I could pick up?"

"WHATEVER"

My favorite is always....

Do you have any of "that exstacy"? Who says that! LOL:laugh:

A great deterant...

When people approach you for drugs tell them theyr'e about to blow YOUR cover and unless they want to spend a night in jail they should step!

We've done this to peeps many a times and laugh our asses off when they get scared and run away!:cool:

Originally posted by chris817

u should of told security he was offering to sell you drugs

get his ass bounced

hahaha:laugh: word for reallss hahaha

cot dayum narc force, gets really annoying sometimes. espicially at SF and EXIT back then, after their reopening. :blown:

If they are gonna put Narcs in clubs, they should at least do some recon on how to dress and look, and not send a 35-yr old poser dressed in tapered jeans and a Member's Only jacket asking for "bombs" in perfect, mid-west English.

At least find someone to fit the part.:laugh:

Originally posted by drbabybutt

If I had a camera on my phone I would have snapped this fuckers picture and posted here.

FYI- Very friendly blonde guy in white shirt, 30-35, 6 feet- or 6-1, white button down shirt, alone, in in D-teque, very chatty, offers to buy you red bull, says he's frequently visits NYC from Houston. After a few minutes of conversation.

"NO, I LIVE ONLY A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, SO WE DROP BEFORE COMING HERE, ITS LESS HASSLE"

Narc follow us and replies- "well if you need anything, x, crystal meth, special K, I have some".

"NO THANKS"

Narc reply- "well I don't have too much of any of these, I'm only offering to help you out, I could really use more, do you know anyone who has some that I could pick up?"

"WHATEVER"

Fucking Hero47 at it again...fucking PIG!

:blown::laugh:

"my" Narc.....

From Twilo doors to my car~

Me: ok, matt, need a ride home...no prob cuz i ain't sleep at the moment.

Matt: what did you take?

Me: well, i don't ever do much...but, some pill wif lil specs on it....kinda yellowish.

Matt: ahh u should be ok, it prolly has a little bit of GLASS in it.

Me: Glass???? hey, u a cop or something...u deff a cop.

Matt: no way, I'm not but, I'm croatian.....what are u?

Me: I'm from Montenegro.

Matt: are we enemies, then??

Me:....yes we are.

If I had a camera on my phone I would have snapped this fuckers picture and posted here.

"NO THANKS"

"WHATEVER"

I had a similar encounter a couple weeks ago......at arc nonetheless. Thats the last place i would expect to see a narc.

I know some people at Arc too, and I also know from them, of a certain someone who has something that isnt legal. :tongue:

Originally posted by sandman1130

at arc though they have ton people they hire to do that.....so be on the look out always i know management and they do it all the time

"NO THANKS"

"WHATEVER"

sorry about the inconvenience. i was home last weekend and was bored out of my mind. sorry if i was a nuisance.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

fyi ... be careful... not of the obvious narcs... They're there to draw your attention away from the less obvious ones.... busted clubbers working with them ...

:confused:

what do u mean, narcs have decoys?

so like dealers think that the narcs are those specific "obvious" ppl when there really someone else???:confused:

why are cops that work undercover not just narcs so god damn corny ??

who teaches them all these TACKY lines and what's even worse is the way they dress ..khakis + plaid shirts from Wal- Mart !!

DAMN ..undercovers could use some fashion tips from the Fab Five !

I was watching this thing on metro channel about undercovers posing as Johns to bust hos + pimps on 40th something and 8th Ave.. You should have heard some of the things they were saying to the girls .. HA HA HA HA !

" Hey sweetheart , you wanna take me home ?" - some undercover herb in nerd clothes was talking smack to these black bitches ...and they just laughed at him !

lol you would be surprised what some of them look like, i know of one guy who i went to school with who does that now. And they way he dresses, acts, talks, you would never know in a million years. But they dont even bust small dealers at all. They jsut observe, take notes, and buy/ sell, and build a case on the club itself, and the employees.

I should try and dig up a recent picture and post it up hahaha.

Originally posted by housedog

I know some people at Arc too, and I also know from them, of a certain someone who has something that isnt legal. :tongue:

No doubt i have heard from a certain x of someone there, about his certain illegal substances