Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO...what do you think of the new look?

Speed-wise, it's good.

That being said, I really, really, really, do not like the fact that your post must have at least 10 characters.

This is the case in another messageboard I post on, and I hate that. :mad: :mad:

woah.. Im not sure if Im really feeling this layout.. it's very hard to read with all these huge signatures.. the only thing Im seeing is pictures.

I also feel there needs to be a separation between the name and avatar.. there also need to be more spacing between the post and the signature.

As far as speed, it's up to par, but the interface is kind of confusing?

woah.. Im not sure if Im really feeling this layout.. it's very hard to read with all these huge signatures.. the only thing Im seeing is pictures.

I also feel there needs to be a separation between the name and avatar.. there also need to be more spacing between the post and the signature.

As far as speed, it's up to par, but the interface is kind of confusing?

:lol3: I agree with Him!!!! :lol3:

At first I thought it was the :bong: I was smokin' LOL

Kind of a Step back... to me... but if its more reliable and faster then...

FUCK IT!.... who am i to complain :hat:

I HATE the username and avatar etc. at the top of the post... very annoying and "feels" cluttered?!?

Agreed...and sigs and images need to be turned off to read the actual text in the thread in a reasonable amount of time.

Agreed...and sigs and images need to be turned off to read the actual text in the thread in a reasonable amount of time.

the text does seem to get lost between all the images, i agree. it's like the images are bigger now and the text is smaller, or it is an optical illusion, and either way i am confoosed as fuck!!!

i like the new periwinkle hue, matches my home decour perfectly, but that's about it!!!! i am still getting a lot of error messages and graphics showing up as little red x's.

• 1 year later...