Clubplanet Nightlife Community

- The Reputation Thread -

It doesnt give you the names of the people that left you points
Dont know if anyone asnwered this... I am back on page 5 giving points to people I didnt know existed... If you go into user CP it shows the last 5 people that gave you points... I hit alot of people I know I will not get points back from... Grrrrr the things you have to do to spread love to others just so you can spread love to people you recently spread the love to...

That is a confusing paragraph...

I put my name on all my points I give... :):type:

no no pplease dont steal my points away from me

During the average day, how many times do you wish it wasn't real? Honestly spill it....you live at home....have no car...no job...what do you live for? Your probably as fugly as they come. Good luck and I really mean that....you might want to leave NYC(SI) sometimes that is a good thing when your not making there!

During the average day, how many times do you wish it wasn't real? Honestly spill it....you live at home....have no car...no job...what do you live for? Your probably as fugly as they come. Good luck and I really mean that....you might want to leave NYC(SI) sometimes that is a good thing when your not making there!

:blah: :blah:

i believe the reverse, you probably have no job no car, living in your parents basement, only you call it you "apartment", cant get any girls b.c. you cant seem to find the time to actually pull yourself away from your first person shooter games on your computer but you have "online girls" and you proclaim your the online pimp of your hometown. HAHA fuckin douche good luck with that and feel free not to respond the end. mute. never post again.