Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ooooooooh Baby 27th & 28th Street are gonna be crazy again!

why do you always make stupid fucking posts about things you learn of in advance but dont share?

either say it or dont bother bringing it up. no one is gonna lick your vagina cuz you have insider information. your not cool. either be part of the community or shut up.

Man I can't even start to explain how NYC is about to step up it's game.

:bowdown: to the Mike & Alex :jawdrop:

fun fun fun

why would u post this and not give detail...plus if its gonna be anything like the vibeless spots that r there now (crobar, spirit and that chi-chi spot marquee) who the hell wants to go anyway...i dont wanna go to places where people stand around like statues, wear von dutch hats and pay for bottle service...27th street was all about vibe, not giving a fuck and dancing til the wee hours to the best local and world renowned DJs

why would u post this and not give detail...plus if its gonna be anything like the vibeless spots that r there now (crobar, spirit and that chi-chi spot marquee) who the hell wants to go anyway...i dont wanna go to places where people stand around like statues, wear von dutch hats and pay for bottle service...27th street was all about vibe, not giving a fuck and dancing til the wee hours to the best local and world renowned DJs

that place Ruby Falls on 29th opened up, but i doubt that's what she's talking about.

Well said. And just what did that guy mean when he said 27th is gonna be crazy again? Crazy like back in the days of Twilo and Tunnel? Sorry, but no one is going to be able to recreate those days. And judging by the places that have sprung up lately, I'm certainly not getting my hopes up. Thank God for Avalon!

why do you always make stupid fucking posts about things you learn of in advance but dont share?

either say it or dont bother bringing it up. no one is gonna lick your vagina cuz you have insider information. your not cool. either be part of the community or shut up.

Bravo. These people that have this "I know something you don't know. I'm cool" attitude are so fucking annoying. Either give info, or shut the fuck up. No one fucking cares that you have a secret.

why do people bash new york over the past yr and this yr every respectable dj has played in one venue or another. And the local talent have been ding great as well. Only problem is THE CLUBBERS themselves. Music is provided by THE DJS so with awesome talent coming weekly technically there isnt a problem. But now the crowd could look disgusting to a dj as well. Or people have stop using drugs and realized that the musc they once love that harder faster thingy is bad now. So only thing wrong in nyc is lack of pure natural fun. I for one am happy with everything goin on and all the parties i go to musically of course after all that is all i ask for.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and to answer ur question..people do that cause theyre starved for attention

why do people bash new york over the past yr and this yr every respectable dj has played in one venue or another. And the local talent have been ding great as well. Only problem is THE CLUBBERS themselves. Music is provided by THE DJS so with awesome talent coming weekly technically there isnt a problem. But now the crowd could look disgusting to a dj as well. Or people have stop using drugs and realized that the musc they once love that harder faster thingy is bad now. So only thing wrong in nyc is lack of pure natural fun. I for one am happy with everything goin on and all the parties i go to musically of course after all that is all i ask for.

well said bull.

i believe mr. smarty pants posting the i know something you dont- is speculating about crobar and spirit hiring the 2 above mentioned guys to book their djs. wich is right now still speculation and even if it does become fact its not going to make for world altering changes at the 2 clubs.

i am not getting involved- so don't ask me- but its not such a big deal- look at who crobar has booked already. what more do you want?

Don't turn a positive into a negative......

This is really good for both venues. Just waiting for them to finish the first press release and it's going up. Should be by Monday. Sorry.

its not a negative by any means- but really what was david doing wrong?

crobar has already had lawler, S and D, timo maas, sander k, deep dish ect play- what else do you want?

sure thing bro...music in NYC has been off the wall lately and so has the talent...the actual people have sucked which is what i made reference too...