Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst experiences @ work

About 7 years ago i was at a new client and i had to down his ancient novel sever , i told the guy it was mad old and i dident want to cause i dident think it would come back up , The guy insisted since he paid like 10 grand for the fucker nothing could go wrong. So i down the fucker and it wont come back up , i was a lil nervous cause it was such old shit so i tried to get it to load for about 30 min , finally the guy came back in and was like its DOWN , DOWN , He starts yelling HOLY SHIT ITS DOWN , then proceeds to bash his skull against the door and just keeps yelling DOWNNNN DOWNNNN , then he looks at me and starts crying, homeboy is like a 45 year old professional crying like a bitch , i was freaked out at this point i had no idea what to do , i turned the file server off again and it booted up with no problems. I was never so relieved in my life.

lmao... all i keep hearing is arnold schwarzeneggar yelling "dooooown doooooown..."

:woah:

he flip out? or cry? :boohoo:

i took care of things out by the jungle gym after work :aright:

actually, that was my last week of work there cauz i was getting another job, and we were jus saying goodbye in our own way. i think they ended up getting married after his initial shock wore off.

No but I have it saved and if he bothers me again, I will send it to them.....what sucks is that we have to do some work together....so I had to eventually start talking to him again about work stuff....and just yesterday he wrote an email

"I missed you, it's been a rough couple of weeks not talking to you"

I was like DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU MISS ME.......

Doesn't he get it :(

and you are not telling HR because??

Threaten him with sexual harrassment or something, my friend had a similar prob. Except the dude was sending her gifts, expensive ones but she didnt find out who til like a year or 2 later, was this guy she had only seen once at a company outting.

What's weird is after the initial email, he said something to this girl Jen "What is she going to tell Al (the Vice President of our company) or something? And she said he was like freaking out. Which is why I don't get why he would make another comment after the fact.

and you are not telling HR because??

I will have to if he continues......it's just hard, it makes things very uncomfortable because of the amount of work I have to do with him.

my most embarrasing = worse exprience was when i just came back from brazilian wax place and iamed my friend telling her how much it was hurting/burning and i stupidly left the iam on and went to go to the bathroom, that computer has cd printer connected to is so people use it sometimes also its in a cirlcular kinda office space so people pass by and your computer is open for everyone to see... when i came back there was a big iam from my friend asking me if my pussy was still sore!

It didn't help that there were several people crowed around my area...

my most embarrasing = worse exprience was when i just came back from brazilian wax place and iamed my friend telling her how much it was hurting/burning and i stupidly left the iam on and went to go to the bathroom, that computer has cd printer connected to is so people use it sometimes also its in a cirlcular kinda office space so people pass by and your computer is open for everyone to see... when i came back there was a big iam from my friend asking me if my pussy was still sore!

It didn't help that there were several people crowed around my area...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My worst was when I was a regular ol' res agent - I partied all night long and went straight to work... i fell asleep on the phone with a travel agent blabbing in my ear.. the manager came up and grabbed me and totally repremanded my ass in her office... I felt soooo bad...

needless to say, i never got that wrecked again before work... hangover was one thing, but this was just totally fucked up-ness.

ugh i need a drink :pint: lol

ughh i did that once -- stayed out all night...cracked out to say the least....went to work......and you know when you feel like you LOOK cracked out and you think everyone is staring at you!??!?!

i winded up going home 'sick'

it wasnt embarassing but quite funny... went out on a wednesday night after work to this shitty hotel club called blue in the garden city hotel... got a room, stayed there went to the club stayed there all night went back to the room caught a quick nap and stole some mints had to be at work at 5am (was doing a lot of overseas business then) so i was still kind of drunk, wound up getting gas before getting on the highway to go to the office, and i went to the gas station got loud with the attendant got punched in the face after i threw money at him, called the police filled out a police report, made it to work on time, still had a lil liquor in me and proceeded to go on the pa system inform everyone that worked at my firm that "i have the smallest dick here, me the guy on the pa, back here..." while standing and everyone was looking at me and just talking into the pa... lol everyone was dying... oh well whatever nevermind... may not that be funny at this moment, but drunk at 5am at work its a nice comic relief...

well there are a few bad experiences, but one of the worst ones was the other day when i said to my boss that it was hot in the office, so the patient tells me to take my shirt off, he kept making comments like that. my boss made a comment for him to stop, and he made one more comment and stopped. then when my boss walked out of the room the guy stretched and tried to grab my theigh. i had a syringe in my hand and i told him i was going to jab him if he tried that again. i felt sooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable. stupid jerk.

while working at Banana Republic..i was sitting on the floor spread eagle while hanging some panties..my manager and store manager were standing there talking to me..

i guess it cause of the position i was sitting in..but i ripped a huge fart.they both looked at me...my face blushed..i was so embarassed

:rofl:

well there are a few bad experiences, but one of the worst ones was the other day when i said to my boss that it was hot in the office, so the patient tells me to take my shirt off, he kept making comments like that. my boss made a comment for him to stop, and he made one more comment and stopped. then when my boss walked out of the room the guy stretched and tried to grab my theigh. i had a syringe in my hand and i told him i was going to jab him if he tried that again. i felt sooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable. stupid jerk.

i was talking to a friend and she said she was talking with a guy and she asked her to cam with her ... only to find out he was jerking off :vomit2: i swear what goes through some guys heads "well if she see's me shirkin it im definitely gonna get some":rolleyes:

ok i gotta lil off topic so sue me anyway ... i wouldn't say this is the worst day at work but annoying none-the-less ... i was working retail years ago and this girl comes up to me and starts screaming and yelling at me, she was puerto rican im guessing because of how fast she was talking at any rate i couldn't understand a word she was saying, so i said firmly "no hablo espanol" ... at that point she went into a fit of rage and i realized she was yelling in english ... im so glad i dont work there anymore as that was a nearly daily experience