Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pink on guys?

ehdee

pink on guys is fine...AS LONG as it's a dress shirt.... pink+grey= teh hotness... not gay at all... now pink pants or shorts...that would be gay

agreed

my thing is wear what you want. anyone that judges you based on what you're wearing is a total flake anyway and your probably better off not having anything to do with them or their criticisms.

pink aint my color, but thats my personal preference. because I rock pink one night is that gonna change my sexuality from hetero to homo?

please

i do the four in one... and half windsor... my dad does some shit he calls a mafia knot... i dont know what it is, or how he does it but its huge~!

yea wtf is the mafia knot! tell your dad to post explicit instructions, thanks! dayam, got me intrigued.

Guys in a pink shirt look great!

A color doesn't make u look gay! If ur a guy who doesn't wear pink cause u think it's gay...that's just dumb! If you don't LIKE pink then that's fine , just don't, NOT wear pink cause u think it's gonna make u look gay!

... except if you know what to buy. Check this out:

http://buy.overstock.com/images/products/L129148.jpg

It's a Valentino shirt

Yeah, I have a shirt almost exactly like it and I love it. Solid, heavy duty pink. And I have a striped pink button up short sleeve vintage shirt that rocks. Back in Dallas, I used to wear pink to freak the norms, now I just wear it to fit in. Actually, in all the hundreds of gays around here, I don't think I've seen hardly any of them wearing pink. Pink is great, you just have to know how and when to wear it.

• 2 months later...