Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my girl kissed another girl...

Kontrol

...and im not mad. i mean, should i be? i actually find it to be kidna sexy since it was a hot girl she kissed. she only told me about it i didnt see it. shes not lesbo was just drunk i guess..she also told me she saw her tits. so umm should i be mad cuz im not

the next step is to get her to eat booooooxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

YUP! This is true....she must become a box eater now!!! :makeout: And don't worry after seeing her you'll realize that wondering if u should be mad about the kiss, was totally stupid!

Carry on now...:D

guys get to uptight about this stuff. i would just be happy she wasnt kissing another dude, or one better looking than me. i took a pic of my girl kissing her best friend and had it blown up to larger size. she keeps the pic in her bedroom. those 2 girls looked like they were trying to save each others lives.

...and im not mad. i mean, should i be? i actually find it to be kidna sexy since it was a hot girl she kissed. she only told me about it i didnt see it. shes not lesbo was just drunk i guess..she also told me she saw her tits. so umm should i be mad cuz im not

I'd be mad if she was deceitful and was doing this behind your back. In my eyes, if that is the case, it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman that they are doing it with.

YUP! This is true....she must become a box eater now!!! :makeout: And don't worry after seeing her you'll realize that wondering if u should be mad about the kiss, was totally stupid!

Carry on now...:D

:bowdown::bowdown:

ohhhhhhhh you gotta love my wife :love: .....im one lucky bastard!!!

I'd be mad if she was deceitful and was doing this behind your back. In my eyes, if that is the case, it doesn't matter if it's a man or woman that they are doing it with.

i agree with this

sometimes people are to quick to dismiss things like this. It could lead to more

But if she was drunk, she just wanted to have fun. a lot of girls do that lately. But i might be concerned if she starts doing it a lot and behind your back

I'd put money on your girl also readily taking from behind at the club for an 8 ball and some reassuring asshole behavior. I love easy women.

If she did it behind your back, she's not been honest with you. Kick her to the fucking curb, because I'd be willing to bet there's some guy making a joke out of you in the shadows.

Infidelity is Infidelity. Rationalize it all you want.

Guest gabo
my bf and i will go out with other girls sometimes & i do whatever i want & he likes it. i think if he found out i did it behind his back he would be angry though.

there should be more women like you

YEA YOU SHOULD BE MAD,.... WHAT IF SHE KISSED A DUDE

my bf and i will go out with other girls sometimes & i do whatever i want & he likes it. i think if he found out i did it behind his back he would be angry though.

Its kinda hard to believe that there are guys out there who would actually get mad about this! sign65.gif

Well, would you be upset if you went out with your man, he got drunk and just started kissing some dude?

This is completely different...we are talking about a girl kissing another girl...if she would have kissed a guy then YES be MAD be very MAD actually!

And to answer ur question...umm well my man is straight..why would he kiss another guy? :huh: But whatever...Everyone doesn't think alike and some people are more open minded about these things. I've kissed other girls and he has no problem with that, its actually a turn on for him (like to most) so I guess that's all I care about....I'M HAPPY!

:bootysha: