hot or not~!?

dgmodel

hot or not~!?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. hot or not~!?

• hot...
    • not...
    • who cares id fuck anything...

i agree... i think she sucks... the only pic she looks remotely good is the second one... but overall she is the suck...

The only time she ever even looking remotely appealing was in that Moulan Rouge video where she's dressed like a whore, forced her to wear something a little less dykie and more effeminate. :aright:

i'm biased...

being from the philly area, she used to come to the club i DJed at back there (Club Shampoo), back iin the day all the time, right around when "there you go" was getting big and she was about to blow up

they used to have her there performing there once a week, helping promote her and make her more well known in the area...she would always chill in my booth in the main room...she was always a cool ass chick to hang out with...very fun-loving, friendly, and perky...thats a good word to use to describe her...very nice too

me, her, and my light guy were all only about 19-20 at the time, but my friends that worked the bar snuck us drinks and shots all the time and we'd get sloppy drunk

then she blew up and we never saw her there again...haha

but yes, def. hot