Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post a Sexy Pic!~

moniquetz007

at first i though it was an eagle's head...LOL.....but now i could see the dolphin......i agree with bodii...getting it redone with butterfly wings would look dope.

i need to get mine redone as well because i have the same problem with it looking too much like a line from far away. you could kind of see it in this pic.....the character in the middle is japanese for "angel"

attachment.php?attachmentid=38832&stc=1

suuuuch a hot pic

attachment.php?attachmentid=38859

I don't know what you USED to look like... as you say you've gained weight or whatever... but yer fuckin' beautiful, woman! Seriously... look at that face. :drool:

And since when are large mamms a BAD thing??

....here's one from earlier...you guys have seen my ass plenty times..LOL...so here's a taste of the front...:tongue:

attachment.php?attachmentid=38861

:woah: :woah:

Just... wow. Hubby is oooonnnnnnnnnnnne lucky fucker.

Dammit, man!

Dammit STOP Twisting my Arm, to post pics;)......Ok Ok, heres another oneBootyshot.jpg:smile2:

How am I supposed to get yer wrists tied together if you won't let me twist yer arm at least a little bit??

:biggrin:

Have I mentioned that every time I see yer ass... I just wanna grab it with both hands... and just take a big ol' bite out of it??? I could kiss and lick that thing for hours on end.

So..... um....... got any free time? Maybe while yer sleeping? Reading a book? Watching grass grow? I'd try and be polite by saying, "C'mon... you won't even know I'm there."..... but I think we BOTH know... that's a load of horseshit. After a few minutes... you wouldn't even know the rest of the world was there. eatingtime2bk.gif

Raincry is the HOTTEST Bitch here.... :heart:

just saw this.....lol.....i could easily argue that....but thanks ma :kiss2:........i think some of the chicks here are the hottest in their own right :bowdown: .......

:woah: :woah:

Just... wow. Hubby is oooonnnnnnnnnnnne lucky fucker.

so am i....he's the best thing that ever happened to me smile.gif

....here's one from earlier...you guys have seen my ass plenty times..LOL...so here's a taste of the front...:tongue:

attachment.php?attachmentid=38861

:drool::bowdown::drool:, Ay Yay Yay......I LOVE those little boy shorts.......HOT MAMA!!!!!

Ay YAY YAY, did I say that already? Sorry got caught up in the moment!!!

Besito!!!!

How am I supposed to get yer wrists tied together if you won't let me twist yer arm at least a little bit??

:biggrin:

Have I mentioned that every time I see yer ass... I just wanna grab it with both hands... and just take a big ol' bite out of it??? I could kiss and lick that thing for hours on end.

So..... um....... got any free time? Maybe while yer sleeping? Reading a book? Watching grass grow? I'd try and be polite by saying, "C'mon... you won't even know I'm there."..... but I think we BOTH know... that's a load of horseshit. After a few minutes... you wouldn't even know the rest of the world was there. eatingtime2bk.gif

Don't worry you don't have to try too hard to tie my wrists.....i'll volunteer;). Anyway........yes you have said all those things to me before, but I don't mind you can repeat them as much as you'd like, a girl never gets tired of hearing it!!!

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks again baby......i'll see you on MSN:kiss2:!!!!

Actually, they are WAY bigger now than before since ive gained weight. *lol*

De verdad, i dont think i have any new pics of my tits, just the one from the BBQ that i already posted.

Well, here's one from NYC a few weeks ago but its not as showy as the rest:

attachment.php?attachmentid=38859&stc=1

Awwwwwwwwwwwww mama, you're still a cutey pie to me no matter what, besides your attitude and personality is what counts you know you ROCK.....and the fact that you don't give a fuck what anyone says......sounds familiar;)!!!!

And those BOOBs, yum yum give me some!!!!!

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :makeout: