Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal....

captainpec

Hello Guys! Girls Do Not Like Anal Sex-- No Way No How!!-- If They Do Then There Is Definately Something Wrong There--that's An Exit Not An Entrance-- How Would You Like It If I Stuck A Dildo Up Your Ass?

That's incorrect, I read in the Enquirer that all girls love anal... they just won't admit it until the public address by the president in 2050. It's sort of like young boys in High School - no one will admit they spank the monkey or that they like it, but chances are everyone has...

Truth of the matter - if you have had a bad experience, chances are the female will be turned away forever... it's totally understandable I guess.

rule #1 lube, lube, and more lube

rule#2 i think the girl should be in charge of the way its going....she should be the one in control

rule #3 it usually takes a couple of times b4 it starts to become enjoyable...unless ur just one of those that can take it from the first time and loves it....but if u did it too hard for her the first time....its gonna take time and major convincing to get her to do it again, that and maybe lots of coke and x!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aside from that enjoy!!!!!!!!!

I do it once in awhile with my boyfriend, ONLY because he LOVES it. It is probally his favorite way to fuck me. It hurts like hell, but I deal with it. I usually enjoy it more when Im intoxicated!!!

You are every guys wet fantasy girlfriend...you do it cause HE LOVES it

Whose done it? Who is afraid to admit they've done it? Whose gonna pussy out and say they'll never try it...? Likes / Dislikes? We're hear to help... :)

Youngins!!! If done properly it's an amazing feeling. Ya just gotta know how to do it and you will be asking for more more more. There is a little discomfort at the start but once it's in and smooth flowing you can f-k it just like a p-s-y.. That's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!! I have no problems with it at all...

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

i tried it once. i felt bad for her cauz she was real tight and it was her first try at it to. kinda skeeves me out, and i find it totally unnecessary, how many holes do we need? i have never met a girl that got off on it.

i tried it once. i felt bad for her cauz she was real tight and it was her first try at it to. kinda skeeves me out, and i find it totally unnecessary, how many holes do we need? i have never met a girl that got off on it.

kind of skeeves me out too.

Guest gabo
Youngins!!! If done properly it's an amazing feeling. Ya just gotta know how to do it and you will be asking for more more more. There is a little discomfort at the start but once it's in and smooth flowing you can f-k it just like a p-s-y.. That's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!! I have no problems with it at all...

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

you are my new favorite!!