Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are you single?

captainpec

Guest brwneydtrouble
Because I choose to be...

Same here. I spent way too many years in a relationship of convenience and I wont make that mistake again.

I choose to be single because I choose not to settle.

because i've been engaged in the not too distant past...as some of you know, she passed away due to a drunk driver, and to this day i've never met anyone who ever made me happy as we made each other

so after that, i am extremly picky and really believe that i will be signle forever

unless SexyD or Lina wanna try the southern hospitality thing :)

One of my reasons are that some girls are just too damn clingy... they don't know how to give/respect a guy's personal space or time. Instead, they've been single for such a long time that they are desperate to get into a relationship without even thinking if that is on the guy's mind or not...

djprotege - I'm really sorry to hear about that man. :(

im single just cuz i cant find the right girl. i either meet girls who i just dont feel anything for and lose all interest, or i find a girl who im really interested in and i think is great...but they lose interest in me before it ever goes anywhere. i guess im just in that phase where things dont go right either way. wtf