Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the cunts at bars/clubs that give you attitude.

anotherway83

you fuckin' cunt, the next time you call me a lil bitch, make sure you've read my posts. weren't you the whore that cheated on her bf with 3 different guys? what better can you expect from women like you anyway.

read my other post where i clarified what i meant by "firmly grab her". you're just like the whore i encountered at the club, and i wish it were you i had dissed instead of her. at least she had a reason to be pissed at me. you didn't even read the whole thread and you come in here shooting your mouth off like you know what the fuck happened. :rolleyes:

Actually, she dissed you by not responding to you complimenting her on her dress.

Your comment back to her was just a weak ass attempt to save face

you fuckin' cunt, the next time you call me a lil bitch, make sure you've read my posts. weren't you the whore that cheated on her bf with 3 different guys? what better can you expect from women like you anyway.

read my other post where i clarified what i meant by "firmly grab her". you're just like the whore i encountered at the club, and i wish it were you i had dissed instead of her. at least she had a reason to be pissed at me. you didn't even read the whole thread and you come in here shooting your mouth off like you know what the fuck happened. :rolleyes:

lol..

I didnt need to read any other posts to tell that you are a complete asshole.

It doesnt matter if you clarified the manner in which you grabbed her in later posts.

Because, in the inital post -the context in which you said you "grabbed her" means........................................ either you really did grab her forcefully or you just wanted to sound like a tough guy ! .......either way you meant it.........it still means you're an asshole...

Maybe she didnt appreciate the way you ..creepliy whispered in her ear..just because she ignored you...you felt like a rejected little boy and had to be mean to her.....might as well pulled her pig tails and dumped you ice cream on her

you're right..i dont know the whole siuation....but you handled it comletely wrong...

I agree with LadyShady. I would have felt totally threatened and invaded if someone I didn't know ever put their hands on me especially in a violent/mean way. You should have just ignored it like she ignored you. So what she didn't respond to you, big deal, it was rude no doubt but not everyone has the best manners.

dude are you nuts?

if that would have been a friend of mine and i´d have seen some stranger grab her by the shoulder, forcing her to turn around after a childish attempt of hitting on her... man i´d so be all over you you wouldn´t believe. the bouncers too man.

you can be lucky non of her friends or bouncers saw this. and she was a nice person for not telling the bouncers. cuz you´d be out of there so fast you wouldn´t believe.

so true. no one shoudl ever touch someone they dont know in a way where they feel forced to turn around. youre lucky she didnt slap you or something...

no one has to do anything they dont want & if she didnt want to respond, so be it. it is bitchy to ignore someone who compliments you but i am sur eit happens to people all the time. compliments are usually conversation starters and she probably didnt want to talk.

damn i just read page 1 and this last page, this shit is fukt up. i commend all youz who say if your girlfriend / friendgirl was grabbed by some drunk jerk you'd kick his ass, but if it was me you wouldn't have time cuz i'd have done it myself. anyone who grabs me without invitation is gonna regret it.

what's yer deal anotherway? don't you realize how many sketchballs girls have to deal with when they go out? i probably wouldn't have responded either. and you don't need to get "revenge" just cuz she doesn't dig you, just brush it off and go on with your night. when she didn't respond you shoulda just been like "okeee" and gone on.

you're 21 now ... time to GROW UP

right, so im at the bar, its packed as fuck, im trying to close my tab. this cute lil bitch walks up right next to me cos her friend is there, she wants to talk to her. she has on a nice dress. i whisper in her ear, "thats a nice dress you have on". she completely ignores me and turns away. now im mad as fuck, i dont like this shit from bitches. :nono: so i grab her firmly by the shoulder and turn her around. she says "dont touch me" with that fake smile cunts so easily put on. i say once again, "i said, thats a nice dress you have on" she replies "i heard you" to which i say "TOO BAD YOU LOOK UGLY IN IT" and walk away. she gasped but i was too pissed to stick around to see what she might've said later.

thats it, i've had it from bitches giving attitude. i dont care if i fuckin get thrown out of a bar, but if some chic is gonna act like a total cunt and not even SMILE at receiving a compliment, im gonna do all i can to ruin her night as well. :hat:

from my experience it has always been the brunettes that give attitude, while blondes, even if they're not really attracted to you, will still be polite, and will prolly end up giving you the wrong number or sum such shit. :laugh:

sorry just had to vent. night wasn't a total disaster tho...for other reasons ;)

2 words = rejected & bitter

j/k - some chics just can't take a compliment!

and if you want to be treated like a man you best act like one :)

:clap:

i only read the first page of posts, so if i repeat anything i apologize

i agree with i3itch's post, most women that hear a compliment when theyre in a club, hear warning bells signaling that the guys trying to get in her pants. Despite the fact that she ignored you, you had no right to put your hands on her. If that were me, you would have gotten kicked out or shoved. Take it like a man and be like aight whatever and that's it. youre lucky no one noticed you did that to her

Omg ..... I started to read the first two pages and all I could say is ......

wtf happen to the days of CPSEX when people responded with one liners?! lollllllllllllll ... Now everyone quotes, and requotes, and writes four paragraph dissertations (captain-body ... you're posts violate the 500 word limit rule lol j/k). Alright, so I'm in my third sentence alrready so i'm shutting up lol

This is "Intelligence week" at the CP Sex Forum. All users are encouraged to make complete and/or compound sentences. Additionally, users are encouraged to keep the utilization of smilies to a minimum.

Normal business will resume on Monday morning at approximately 6am.

This is "Intelligence week" at the CP Sex Forum. All users are encouraged to make complete and/or compound sentences. Additionally, users are encouraged to keep the utilization of smilies to a minimum.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Back in the day, the threads would usually start with

"Hey Ladies, what do you ... " post

Then someone responds "yeah, i mean my ..."

Then someone gets called a name "you stupid ..."

Then a fight errupts "oh shut up"

Then the topic is forgotten

Then the thread dies

And that would happen over and over again lol

Nowadays, everyone actually follows what the thread is about and stays on point n ... it's so ... boring LOL.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Back in the day, the threads would usually start with

"Hey Ladies, what do you ... " post

Then someone responds "yeah, i mean my ..."

Then someone gets called a name "you stupid ..."

Then a fight errupts "oh shut up"

Then the topic is forgotten

Then the thread dies

And that would happen over and over again lol

Nowadays, everyone actually follows what the thread is about and stays on point n ... it's so ... boring LOL.

:funny::funny:

What makes u think the guys is gonna fight u with his fists, imagine this, u sucker punch the dude, he leaves the place, u feel all macho and shit, and when u walk out of the bar later thinking ur the coolest m-f--kn dude on this planet, this fella shows up with a 9mm, and lets just put it this way....game over!

like in all situations, let the authorities deal with it.....not unless ur part of the cosa nostra....then by all means bring it on....

first of all, i said "if that girl would have been a FRIEND of mine". so no i wouldn´t just go into it with fists blazing with just any given girl, except if the guy is really taking it too far.

how many bar fights have you been in? unless you´re training no holds barred... you don´t stand a chance.

add to that the fact that i´ll hit first. and i´ll hit hard. are you used to taking hits?

everything is allowed in a bar/street fight. me and a bunch of guys and one girl were once attacked by some nazis after a festivel. we were 7 guys and one girl and they were 2. but they were big. and probably didn´t knew that the 8 of us belonged together (we walked some metres apart in small groups). so they start to mack the girl and the guy walking with him. insulting her and shit. me and a buddy went to them and told them to stop it and get lost. they got pretty up in our faces. one nazi starts pushing my buddy. once, twice, and the third time didn´t happen. cause when you push someone, it´s already an attack (from a legal standpoint as the police told us later).

so my buddy punches him in the head. multiple times but the guy won´t go down. so he kicks him in the legs and he goes. the other nazi has taken the hint and gave one of my buddies a punch to the head. the same time i punch my beer glas into his face. it doesn´t break (made of thick glas) but it breaks his nose. he goes down and wants to get up again, i kick him in the liver. and push my knee on his throat till he blacks out. then we called the police.

why did we get away with this? cause we did nothing wrong. they attacked someone of our group and we defended ourself. too much violence? the attorny of the two nazis said that too. we argued that they seemed like the kind of guys that get into fights often and that we thought they could have knifes or other weapons on them. that way when one of them was concious he could have easily sliced one of us up.

streetfights have to go QUICK. you have to do them hard and FINAL. cause you never know if there are more guys coming into the fight or what weapons your enemies may have ready to pull out. the one i smashed the beerglas on... he had a knife with him. but he didn´t get a chance to pull it. if i hadn´t taken him out so brutal he would have maybe pulled and maybe could have killed one of us.

that´s what you get taught when you train realistic fighting styles. street oriented fighting styles. my buddy who fought the other guys was trained in them too. the others did NOTHING. they froze. i´m training for more than 2 years now, we do freefights every few weeks in our training with like everything allowed.

"rules" in a fight are bullshit. so you keep to them and put the bottle away. the other guy doesn´t smashes it on your head and a piece of glas slizes your throat. you´re dead. rules are non-existant in a streetfight man.

What makes u think the guys is gonna fight u with his fists, imagine this, u sucker punch the dude, he leaves the place, u feel all macho and shit, and when u walk out of the bar later thinking ur the coolest m-f--kn dude on this planet, this fella shows up with a 9mm, and lets just put it this way....game over!

Yep. Exactly. Ppl like tastey over here think they are so fucking cool by flexing their muscles that they forget that they aren't the biggest and baddest out there. Boosting themselves by projecting a super macho image to cover for their lack of self esteem. Yeah, the guy should have never touched the girl. That's simply wrong, but to get all worked up over it and start crackin bottles is an asinine reaction to it.

I'll tell ya a lil story:

A friend of mine got into some lame fight with a group of guys at some bar over some stupid reason. He kicked the other guys ass. On his way out, he and his girlfriend were shot and killed by the other guys. They were 19 and 17 at the time.

You've heard these stories before. They really happen. For ppl like tastey, it'll probably happen sooner than later.

funny you would direct this at tastey, cuz the very same thing applies to anotherway :)

anotherway you bettah check yoself before you wriggidy wreck yoself!!!!!

WTF r u talking about....all those drug pushers from afghanistan, turkey and Russia carry guns....i've seen it first hand, I had to go identify the body of dead turkmen who used to work in this construction company i used to wrk for....

guys, for the second time now.

THERE ARE NEXT TO NO GUNS AROUND IN GERMANY

it´s not the US... we don´t sell full automics to every retard like you do over there.

I got my daily organizer out and was wondering if anyone said yet what next week is. If it hasnt been decided, I have a few suggestions.