Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you dance?

There is no right or wrong way to dance to House. House is about expressing yourself. You dance in what ever way you want. The point is to loose your self in the music. There are no steps in House it is a free style dance. This is not Salsa you dont have pre set steps. Just close your eyes and enjoy the music. Next thing you know you can rip any circle you walk into.

I concur, except for some jerk who is to fucked up and doesnt watch where they are moving while eyes are closed ..

i dont practice at home cuz i cant get into the same mindset as being in a club with a crowd i can vibe with and feed off the vibe and the music. i definitely wouldnt say i'm a great dancer (some of my friends think i'm decent) but i see great dancers at clubs and i know i'm not at that level. i learn from watching other people for inspiration then put my twist on it while trying to flow with the music. i think i was good at morillo cuz the crowd was great and he was ripping it up. mask, i think i saw u there. next time i'll stop u and have u critique my moves.

side question for the girls. will u give a guy the chance to dance with u if u can tell he's really trying to dance well but may not be the best dancer but he's feeling the music. moves may not be flawless or totally graceful but.......i'm not a guido, not a musclehead, nor a pillhead. i have some drinks and just want to dance my ass off, and doing it with a pretty girl that can move is even better (not trying to dance with u for the purpose of getting u into the bathroom or a corner to get into your pants within 10 minutes of meeting u). ladies, do u give the guy the chance or do u dismiss him

i dont practice at home cuz i cant get into the same mindset as being in a club with a crowd i can vibe with and feed off the vibe and the music. i definitely wouldnt say i'm a great dancer (some of my friends think i'm decent) but i see great dancers at clubs and i know i'm not at that level. i learn from watching other people for inspiration then put my twist on it while trying to flow with the music. i think i was good at morillo cuz the crowd was great and he was ripping it up. mask' date=' i think i saw u there. next time i'll stop u and have u critique my moves.

[/quote']

hmouta ..i think that is a great way to learn my friend .. having a friend or a partner critiquing your moves and vice versa ... oh man i miss my best partner in the world .. my God sister . she is a great dancer and we used to hang out in clubs ... go to a corner from time to time and just dance ..and give tips or critiques to each other ..

sure thing my friend .. come over next time . and we will practice together

peace

hey everyone .. so .. i am curious . about how everyone here dance .. do u guys practice? .. do u just go to parties and dance? .. what inspires u to dance? .. how did u get into it? do u take classes?

you ever watch the show blossom~!? well, mayim bialik is who taught me how to cut a rug...