Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys: what pitch do you like your lady's voice to be?

weyes

guys: how do you like a girl's voice to sound?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. guys: how do you like a girl's voice to sound?

• high and squeaky
    • somewhere in the middle
    • low and throaty

i was waiting for the waiter to bring me my soup, when i heard a teeny voice enter the cafe. "really?" she said. "call me!"

and it sounded like such a weird thing for a seven-year-old to be saying.

"do you have my number?" squeaked the voice again.

i turned around and saw a skinny mid-twentysomething try to swing her non-existent ass in her wannabe-80s mini-skirt, her overtanned skin contrasting against her white shirt, fake boobs staying perfectly still. but it was the voice that i marveled at most. no one has a voice like that all on her own; she must cultivate that 'cause she thinks it's "cute."

guys, how do you like a girl's voice to sound? low and throaty? high and squeaky? or just somewhere in the middle?

I don't know about high and squeeky and somewhere in the middle might be too low pitched. I would prefer in the middle of high and squeeky and somewhere in the middle..........something like Britney and Jessica Simpson's voice.

I like somewhere in the middle - anytime I've ever met a woman w/ a high pitched/ squeky voice it drives me nuts - I can't wait for her to shut up! But I love when I have a cold and my voice is slightly lower pitched and almost vibrates (<--best word I could find to describe) off my vocal cords.

Tara Reid's voice is HOT!!! thats the perfect voice. rasp makes a girl's voice sooooo hot. im on the phone all day long for work, and i speak to different ppl all over the country. the only way i can judge these ppl are there voices. when a girl on the other end has a hot voice i cant help but imagine her to be the most beautiful girl, esp when they have a good name to go along with it, like Briana or somehtin. but like sex phone operators, these girls are prolly fat and nasty

Tara Reid's voice is HOT!!! thats the perfect voice. rasp makes a girl's voice sooooo hot. im on the phone all day long for work, and i speak to different ppl all over the country. the only way i can judge these ppl are there voices. when a girl on the other end has a hot voice i cant help but imagine her to be the most beautiful girl, esp when they have a good name to go along with it, like Briana or somehtin. but like sex phone operators, these girls are prolly fat and nasty

:rofl: fat & nasty - thats great - over the phone/net u never kno!!

my ex used to ask me to sing to him all the time ...

....maybe he thought you talked too much and singing gave him a break from all that yapping......;)

....and i know plenty of women with raspy voices that do not smoke....plus it takes a while for that smoker's voice to develop....

.........as for me........somewhere in the middle is just fine...........

i HATE squeaky bitches ... grrrrrr

my voice is kinda in the middle, i think, definitely not high, maybe even a bit lower than most chickies, i dunno, i like my voice, works out great when i singggggg!!! my ex used to ask me to sing to him all the time ...

I love being sung to.