Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos

nycguy420

...where do you work out of?......i need someone to design my last tattoo.....i had my first piece done at Lola's in bogota.....then one at Tattoo 46 in Dover........and the third at Dr Jules in Flagstaff, Arizona (not around any more).......no complaints on any of the work......but i want one more and i am also considering having two of them recolored/lined........

unfortunately the shop is upstate... bout an hour from manhattan...

Class Act Tattoo

263 E Main Street

Middletown, NY 10940

it takes about 2 weeks for me to get custom designs done...

its busy as hell right now... let me know dog...

hopefully our website will be up soon...

unfortunately the shop is upstate... bout an hour from manhattan...

Class Act Tattoo

263 E Main Street

Middletown, NY 10940

it takes about 2 weeks for me to get custom designs done...

its busy as hell right now... let me know dog...

hopefully our website will be up soon...

...thanks for the info........i get up to middletown once in a while to visit some friends so that really wouldnt be so crazy......when i'm ready, i'll shoot you a PM......

don't feel like going thru the entire thread, so if some1 else has already stated this, sorry. I think tattoos can be a way of self-expression, they can be beautiful / sexxy etc. Yes, it is stupid and played out if you are getting one just b/c its "cool" or cuz everyone has one. I think their placement and their design depends on the person. I love my tattoo, I kinda designed it and put it where I wanted to and did it cuz I felt like it not cuz it was the thing to do or whatever. I do think they can def. add to the sexyness of a person's body.

I had my tongue pierced. I chipped four teeth. I hated it. Took it out after a month. I hate piercings. They are such a turn off. Trashy.

:blank:

i :heart: piercings... but it depends on the person and the piercing itself... i personally would rather get shit pierced than get tattoos.. but thats just me :D

p.s. ladyshady... would u consider getting ur clit/hood pierced? i got mine a couple mths ago ... :heart: it... and im actually itching to get something else done... idk what though... i wont get my nipples b/c i just think they would look ridiculous on me and i wont pierce anything on my face so im kinda at a loss... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i :heart: piercings... but it depends on the person and the piercing itself... i personally would rather get shit pierced than get tattoos.. but thats just me :D

p.s. ladyshady... would u consider getting ur clit/hood pierced? i got mine a couple mths ago ... :heart: it... and im actually itching to get something else done... idk what though... i wont get my nipples b/c i just think they would look ridiculous on me and i wont pierce anything on my face so im kinda at a loss... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lmao :rofl::blah:

yeah i love piercings too....tat's arent my thing

ive given getting either 1 or both nipples pierced...i dunnooo though..it might look okay?

i dunno if id ever get my hood pierced up....dont know any1 thats had this done--did it hurt?? do you get pleasure from it?? feel better when stimulated---whatsup??