Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos

nycguy420

Ladies and Gents how do you feel about tattoos? Sexy or not sexy, and what is your favorite body part for your men to have tattoos on. Do you like them big or small, detailed or not detailed. Are they sexier when they have a meaning to them. What's your overall opinion of them. Whats your favorite kind: tribal, dragons, portraits, etc..... Is there a point where there are too much?

i say if a woman is hot as hell, and has a tattoo on her lower back now that's truly sexy. i luva that shit :drool:

LOL...and 40 years from now we will have a generation of granny's sportin tats on their lower back.

IMO...luv tats on guys upper arms and back. For gurls...i prefer piercings (they can always be removed);)

LOL...and 40 years from now we will have a generation of granny's sportin tats on their lower back.

IMO...luv tats on guys upper arms and back. For gurls...i prefer piercings (they can always be removed);)

and 40 years from now there will be millions of old men with tribal bands around their arms...

In my opinion taTTOO'S are DEFINITELY getting played out. It used to be just bikers, musicians and certain other artists/celebs would get it.

Now sports athletes, teeny boppers, and preppy boys are getting them. When people start getting things not cuz they really want it, but because other people are getting it and it looks "cool", then the trend is fading.....

For the most part im against it. But if it's a really cool design and in good place, i can dig it.

Oh, and im working on a comic routine involving all those girls who have tat's on their lower back. Seriously, when they hit 40, have kids and the kids say "hey mommie, why do you have a bleeding butterfly on your lower back" I can't wait to see what happens :laugh:

i say if a woman is hot as hell, and has a tattoo on her lower back now that's truly sexy. i luva that shit :drool:

i tattoo flowers, fairies, and angels on girls lower back all day long... every single day...

lower back pieces are played like a belly ring...

if you are gonna get a back piece make it it your own and be unique...

girls with the guts to get a full sleeve... hell yeah...

now that gits me.

:bounce:

i tattoo flowers, fairies, and angels on girls lower back all day long... every single day...

now that gits me.

that shit is hot, but only some can pull it off.

so true :aright:

Tattos have become "trendy"...ie: tribal band on an arm or a butterfly/tribal on lowerback :blah::blah:

BE ORIGINAL...choose carfully...because it is there to stay!

they definitely have...a lot of them lack creativity.

i thought about mine for 3 months before i actually got it and i'm very happy w/it.

i don't have any because i don't have an idea that absolutely blows me away for one, but i fuckin love em!!!! my ex had large tats on each of his upper arms, (which were nice and muscular)- one is a pic of his brother's motorcycle (with his brother's name Patrick, who died, under it), the other is a 50's pin-up girl with a box of popcorn and a banner that wraps around her that says "Take your best girl to a movie"- i thought they were really sexy. i loved tracing them with my fingers.

now that gits me.

i just like it on the lower back so i'll have something to look at when i'm fucking doggie style. especially when you get some of that wiggle action it brings the tattoo to life.

i love tattoos, but only some on certain people and in certain places... I have 2, one on my lower back and one behind my ear and I love them, but can't imagine myself still walkin around with them in 20 years. I think tattoos are a phase... I have many friends that recently snapped out of it and are getting laser removal and that hurts 10 times more than the tattoos... thank god mine are cute and i actually like them... and thank god i never put anyone's name on my ass!!

I have 2.

One is on my right shoulderblade, and is a dragon that I drew myself when I was 17.

The other one I just got last week. It is a small Hello Kitty, winking, on my left hip.

Both are in places that most likely won't get all fat & stretched out after I have kids, and both are in places that can be easily covered up, or displayed.

i love tattoos, but only some on certain people and in certain places... I have 2, one on my lower back and one behind my ear and I love them, but can't imagine myself still walkin around with them in 20 years. I think tattoos are a phase... I have many friends that recently snapped out of it and are getting laser removal and that hurts 10 times more than the tattoos... thank god mine are cute and i actually like them... and thank god i never put anyone's name on my ass!!

behind the ear sounds very interesting!