Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will the Hurricane hit us?

digital7

will hurricane whatever hit us?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. will hurricane whatever hit us?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe. It all depends if I have to work or not.

I hope we never get hit by a hurricane ever again.

Andrew was enough.

I myself went all over town last night just to buy the essentials and to my surprise allot of the places I went to already sold out on most items.

I hit Target and publix up for:

Bottle Water

Canned Foods

Plastic gas container

Batteries

Candles

Solar Powered Radio

For those of you who are buying Colman Lanterns.......I suggest you buy the ones that take white gas (aka unleaded fuel) rather than the Propane Lanterns. Although propane lanterns are good. The refills are sometimes hard to come by after a disaster. With the Colman Gas Lanterns all you need is unleaded fuel which can be purchased at any gas station and is much cheaper to store in a large plastic container. They both use mantels which will brighten up a whole block so keep that in mind. The gas lanterns can be purchased at Jets Florida Outdoors off of Bird Road along side with glow sticks which helps a great deal during such times.

Although it looks like the storm is heading north...you never know.....better to be safe than sorry.

Also,

- Make sure to fill up your BBQ Tanks!!!!!!!!!!

- Fill up your bath tub with water so you can use that water to flush your toilets.

- Stock up on good chronic.

- And make sure you have a deck of card and some chips to kill time.

- Booch helps too

LOL

Just my 2 cents

I hope we never get hit by a hurricane ever again.

Andrew was enough.

I myself went all over town last night just to buy the essentials and to my surprise allot of the places I went to already sold out on most items.

I hit Target and publix up for:

Bottle water

Canned Foods

Plastic gas container

Batteries

Candles

Solar Powered Radio

For those of you who are buying Colman Lanterns.......I suggest you buy the ones that take white gas (aka unleaded fuel) rather than the Propane Lanterns. Although propane lanterns are good. The refills are sometimes hard to come by after a disaster. With the Colman Gas Lanterns all you need is unleaded fuel which can be purchased at any gas station and is much cheaper to store in a large plastic container. They both use mantels which will brighten up a whole block so keep that in mind. The gas lanterns can be purchased at Jets Florida Outdoors off of Bird Road along side with glow sticks which helps a great deal during such times.

Although it looks like the storm is heading north...you never know.....better to be safe than sorry.

Also,

- Make sure to fill up your BBQ Tanks!!!!!!!!!!

- Fill up your bath tub with water so you can use that water to flush your toilets.

- Stock up on good chronic.

- and make sure you have a deck of card and some chips to kill time.

- Booch helps too

LOL

Just my 2 cents

:laugh:

dude seriously STFU !! ciance is my friend and i wont allow any bad mouthing or bashing on him !! :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: I knew someone would say something like this! Clarooo..tenia que ser Koky!!!!

No!!! I want to go on my vacation!!!!

I REALLLLY hope it dont come...I ALSO want to go on my vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a hunch...for some reason, I think this shit is going to hit us and it's going to hit us dead on...we've been scared silly by stupid media mofos for the past two years with hurricanes that were not even close to hitting us and now, this one that's coming dead on...doesn't reallyt get much publicity? something is brewing out there and it's kinda freaky...I'm in for a bit of wind, not sure if ready for a category 4 hurricane...

:pint:

I have a hunch...for some reason, I think this shit is going to hit us and it's going to hit us dead on...we've been scared silly by stupid media mofos for the past two years with hurricanes that were not even close to hitting us and now, this one that's coming dead on...doesn't reallyt get much publicity? something is brewing out there and it's kinda freaky...I'm in for a bit of wind, not sure if ready for a category 4 hurricane...

:pint:

They are saying it might even become a 5! :splat::aaah: