Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I lost 30 pounds

lbell25678

Congradulations!!!

But, don't keep us in suspense, let us know. And btw, you said stupid fad diets, I agree fad diets are stupid BUT everyone is different and one should pick one that they enjoy and can stick with. There is no one diet for everyone. If one wants atkins, south beach, low carb, low fat, low calorie, it doesnt matter so long as it is a diet one can stick with.

Now, please tell, (but, like stated before - don't spam - just saying that b/c sometimes with suspense comes advertisements)

Congrads, once again

Nautica

OK ok.. enough suspense..lol

first... I started eating low/no fat foods... healthy stuff... I did not watch my carb intake.. I went out and bought all this no fat food, like deli turkey for instance and low fat light bread, tuna (in water not oil)... It was all about cutting those fat grams. I started working out... stopped for a week and was still loosing... I did not worry about calories as long as I was only taking in 15-20 grams of fat a day and still eating great and feeling full... I became so energized that i wanted to workout and walk like 10 miles a week...

Next.. I chewed lots of gum to get rid of those sugar cravings and the need to put something in my mouth when i was not hungry..Sugarless is probably best, but I cannot take in aspartame, so i chewed sugary big bubble gum..

Now since I can't drink diet anything due to aspartame (sucrulose, the other new one, give me diarrhea, so cross that out too).. I drank water, water ,water!!!

Ok another lifestyle change... I ate dinner by 6 pm...no later, no exceptions !!!! those carbs can turn into fat if you eat then go to bed..NO after dinner snacks either!!! Nothing within 3-4 hours of bedtime!!!

I never skipped breakfast!!! This meal was usually the highest in calories or fat grams... because I burn it off over the course of the day and dont give those carbs a chance to convert to stored body fat..

I think that about sums it up on how I did it.. I feel so much healthier.. I just came back from a 2 day camping trip with my rottweiler.. I hiked over 15 miles, swam, kayaked 3 miles, mountian biked through the trails (10 miles or so), rollerbladed over 5 miles.... all in 2 days.. I feel wonderful at 118 lbs!!!

first... I started eating low/no fat foods... healthy stuff... I did not watch my carb intake.. I went out and bought all this no fat food, like deli turkey for instance and low fat light bread, tuna (in water not oil)... It was all about cutting those fat grams. I started working out... stopped for a week and was still loosing... I did not worry about calories as long as I was only taking in 15-20 grams of fat a day and still eating great and feeling full... I became so energized that i wanted to workout and walk like 10 miles a week...

Next.. I chewed lots of gum to get rid of those sugar cravings and the need to put something in my mouth when i was not hungry..Sugarless is probably best, but I cannot take in aspartame, so i chewed sugary big bubble gum..

Now since I can't drink diet anything due to aspartame (sucrulose, the other new one, give me diarrhea, so cross that out too).. I drank water, water ,water!!!

Ok another lifestyle change... I ate dinner by 6 pm...no later, no exceptions !!!! those carbs can turn into fat if you eat then go to bed..NO after dinner snacks either!!! Nothing within 3-4 hours of bedtime!!!

I never skipped breakfast!!! This meal was usually the highest in calories or fat grams... because I burn it off over the course of the day and dont give those carbs a chance to convert to stored body fat..

I think that about sums it up on how I did it.. I feel so much healthier.. I just came back from a 2 day camping trip with my rottweiler.. I hiked over 15 miles, swam, kayaked 3 miles, mountian biked through the trails (10 miles or so), rollerbladed over 5 miles.... all in 2 days.. I feel wonderful at 118 lbs!!!

good for u...u look great...keep it up...:aright:

you did it the right way, eating right and exercising

good for you......congrats

did you do it all in the dark

You are such a bastard... lol but thats ok... I am swedish, english and german (hence my paleness) with a hint of Native American.. I dont go tanning and I am very proud of my pearly white skin.. may I add, its as smooth as a 4 years old behind!!!! I take excellent care of my skin... :)~

Thanks everyone for your congrats and support