Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name a person

lafemcaliente

on graduation night of my freshman year at college, a really hot senior who i'd never met - and didn't even know the name of - but had seen around ;) took me aside and told me he'd had a crush on me all year, but that he had a serious girlfriend --- that that had been the only thing holding him back. he whispered, "i could kiss you for an hour..." :drool:

that was a big deal for me, 'cause he was finally someone not disgusting and nasty hitting on me (i was the youngest person in my college). he just left me hanging, which would leave most people seriously annoyed, but i love to just imagine the whole "what if?" of it all :idea::spin2: .

on graduation night of my freshman year at college, a really hot senior who i'd never met - and didn't even know the name of - but had seen around ;) took me aside and told me he'd had a crush on me all year, but that he had a serious girlfriend --- that that had been the only thing holding him back. he whispered, "i could kiss you for an hour..." :drool:

that was a big deal for me, 'cause he was finally someone not disgusting and nasty hitting on me (i was the youngest person in my college). he just left me hanging, which would leave most people seriously annoyed, but i love to just imagine the whole "what if?" of it all :idea::spin2: .

wow, that would have driven me crazy... knowing that they wanted you, and you were diggin them as well.. and then 'thats it' :duel:

i think whats even worse is the same scenario happenning, but before the crush they werent going out with someone, but by the time they admitted it, they already had a significant other.

:gang: at missed opportunities :mad:

but like the story goes.....

words left unspoken will leave hearts broken..... :type:

i had a crush on this gorgeous guy who had a gf but we would always run into each other and then one night at a club he told me he has always had a crush on me too....and before i left we had this ~*magical*~ kiss.....and i always wondered what if?? b/c the day we met i didnt pay much attention to him b/c he was a year younger than me and he has met his gf 2 days after he met me and i just wonder what would happen if i didnt have an age issue back then....oh well!

b/c the day we met i didnt pay much attention to him b/c he was a year younger than me and he has met his gf 2 days after he met me

well seeing as you met him before he met his GF, you obviously didn't know about her because she wasn't in his life at the time...which means that you ignored him just because he was 1 - ONE - year younger than you??!!!!! damn!!

...oh yeah, and i've got a girl right now that i'm absolutely stupid over. she's a good friend. i've got to figure out what the hell i'm going to do :(
she wouldn't happen to be about 4' 11" with a bubbly disposition and some celestial tattoos, would she ;) ?

that you've wanted to have sex with and never did...

could be someone you know, someone on the board, celeb, animal.... :shaky:

spill it. :devil:

honestly, every single girl/woman that I haven't had sex with yet. I'm always so fucking horny...it can just be some random girl who is walking down the street or maybe someone's mom, all of my ex-girlfriend's friends just to piss her off, deepspell's sister, my office manager who just turned 30 (she is fucking hot and I really want to know for a fact if she has fake titties or not), Ras (again), definitely a nice, innocent 18 year old virgin...I could go on and on