Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thurs New Pm!!

kaydup

Private Message: Thanks for the neg rep

Yesterday, 06:32 PM

SlickSlider

Old Skool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

1140 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Say What You Can About ...

11-03-2004 06:27 PM You are by far the biggest fucking tool to ever post on here. You are a clown that makes no sense and kisses the ass of every girl on here. Get it through your head that you'll never get any internet ass the way Stymie does! -kaydup-

Kaydup/Stymie, whatever your main user name from your multiple names is, WTF? I'm not looking for internet ass off of the CP boards, I'm just here having fun, so get that through your head. Seriously, what is your problem with my posts? If you don't like them then fucking ignore them. I've got enough reputation points in less than 2 months of posting here, even despite the ones you just fucked me out of, to show that other people are enjoying my posts. As for your "ass kisser" comment, that's bullshit. I don't care to call the girls bitches and sluts like other guys here do, I am nice to them by nature. If you think that's ass kissing, then whatever. If you don't like the thread that I created today then don't post in it. I didn't see any other threads like that one so what's up with saying this crap:

Quote:

^ starts really fucking stupid threads like this one that has been done 346273493391/2 times

Anyway kaydup, or whatever you want to be called, I never said shit against you so do me a favor and stop picking bones with me.

:laugh: ok fuckers now your really upsetting people