Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grueling Workouts

nycguy420

I hate leg days. I just did legs yesterday and I can't even walk up or down a flight of stairs without pain. I'm wobbling from side to side like a penguin, to and from my desk. Throbbing soreness engulfing every nerve in my legs. Damn you leg days, Damn you!!!!! But ya gotta do them. Oh man so sore. I won't be able to walk normally for like four days. What other bodyparts do you hate to work out?

Funny you mention that... I used to be in the same boat - hated working out legs. Joined a gym back in June (have a gym at my house, but need more motivation) and have become a leg freak. Mind you the first several weeks were painful, but now I feel little discomfort the following days and even forced myself to the gym yesterday just to do legs... and I have a terrible head cold right/body aches.

I love leg workouts... :)

shoulders & back....i keep getting hurt :mad:

havent been to the gym in 3-4 weeks cuz i strained the muscles in my back. i was pretty gimpy for a while...kinda afraid to start up again...

Take your time and take it light. I made the mistake of going back to quick and too heavy and re - injured myself. I was out for a long time. Finally getting back into it very slowly.

I hate working out legs but it's also because I recently started making it a part of my workout routine. Personally I like the soreness, somewhat of a reminder of the work I've done. You guys try a protein recovery shake after the workout? A chest / tri workout w/o a a shake takes a few days to recover but w/ a shake by the 2nd day I'm ready to go again.

I hate leg days. I just did legs yesterday and I can't even walk up or down a flight of stairs without pain. I'm wobbling from side to side like a penguin, to and from my desk. Throbbing soreness engulfing every nerve in my legs. Damn you leg days, Damn you!!!!! But ya gotta do them. Oh man so sore. I won't be able to walk normally for like four days. What other bodyparts do you hate to work out?

I love leg days. Squats, deadlifts, they feel awesome. Not bein able to walk up or down stairs without usin the handrails, just reminds me of how good a job I did workin em.

Take your time and take it light. I made the mistake of going back to quick and too heavy and re - injured myself. I was out for a long time. Finally getting back into it very slowly.

yeah, definately gonna take it slow. going to wait at least another week or two to go back. might work in some cardio in the meantime

drop off the quarters on military press and just use the 5lbs... :D

:fridge:

i've been slacking legs for like two weeks now ... i set up a leg day this tuesday with a trainer at my gym with the sickest legs. So im sure ill hate stairs on wednesday. Recently i've been loving/hating my back workout, its quickly turning into my strongest and most grueling. On back day im that dick in the gym grunting all the way through

i've been slacking legs for like two weeks now ... i set up a leg day this tuesday with a trainer at my gym with the sickest legs. So im sure ill hate stairs on wednesday. Recently i've been loving/hating my back workout, its quickly turning into my strongest and most grueling. On back day im that dick in the gym grunting all the way through

i've been slacking on legs for about two weeks now..but i set up a workout tuesday with one of the trainers at my gym with the sickest legs. So im pretty sure ill hate stairs on wedneday. Back has become my most hated/loved workouts. With allot of work its become my strongest body part. I've had to really step it up and so on back day im that dick in the gym grunting like a freak.

I love working out on back days. They are definately grueling workouts but well worth it for the feeling you get like you can pull a mack truck. You feel like a beast after heavy deadlifts. You know you had a good workout when you're arms are at your sides but you cant touch your waist because your lats are so filled with blood, or you try to scratch your back and you can hardly get your arm back there. Back is definately on of the most tiring and long workouts due to the size of the muscle being worked. I still hate leg days a hell of a lot more than back days IMO. I hate the feeling of not being able to walk. The second day after the workout is worse than the first day after (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).

I was training this guy the other day and he wasnt even grunting he was SCREAMING, in the beginning it as nice cuz he was getting himself pumped and putting up good weight. After awhile it was just straight embarressing. So I mean i cant help but grunt or make some sort of noise but thats to a certain extent. Shit is heavy