Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this girl look familiar to anyone?

gager

Cause I didn't name names :hat:

this is exactly why youve stayed on CP for such a long time...cuz youre dumb as dogshit...you have any proof to show that ive been scolded numerous times here??...oh right, you dont, cuz it never happened you dumb bitch!! i konw who my friends are, and the last thing ill do is believe a thing that comes out of your STD ladened mouth...

However, on the other hand, does anyone have any clue...ANY CLUE...as to how many threads there have been over the years proclaiming distaste for you, starting with your very first?? youre like a dog...you can get slapped around by everyone, but you still wag your tale and love the world...i really have no idea how many threads there have been dedicated to your repulsive behavior...but yet its everyone else's fault...everyone is just playa hatin on you...everyone's just jealous...right?? again, you ARE pathetic...

i seriously hope you die soon...i hope you get shot by stray bullett...i hope someone misses their grip while trying to remove an A/C unit from the window and you just happened to be walking underneath the thing when it crashes to the ground...i hope you get mistaken for osama bin laden...

Cause I didn't name names :hat:

this is exactly why youve stayed on CP for such a long time...cuz youre dumb as dogshit...you have any proof to show that ive been scolded numerous times here??...oh right, you dont, cuz it never happened you dumb bitch!! i konw who my friends are, and the last thing ill do is believe a thing that comes out of your STD ladened mouth...

However, on the other hand, does anyone have any clue...ANY CLUE...as to how many threads there have been over the years proclaiming distaste for you, starting with your very first?? youre like a dog...you can get slapped around by everyone, but you still wag your tale and love the world...i really have no idea how many threads there have been dedicated to your repulsive behavior...but yet its everyone else's fault...everyone is just playa hatin on you...everyone's just jealous...right?? again, you ARE pathetic...

i seriously hope you die soon...i hope you get shot by stray bullett...i hope someone misses their grip while trying to remove an A/C unit from the window and you just happened to be walking underneath the thing when it crashes to the ground...i hope you get mistaken for osama bin laden...

Now tell us how you really feel about her.. Jesus Christ

jealously is a bitch... don't hate little man. She has a good thing going for herself and you...well you just don't.

:laugh:

First off darling you are a classic case of what I loooooooove to call "Modem Muscle Tough Guys" and here is my reason

When I first came on this board, you didn't like me for whatever reasons, fine, not everyone is gonna like you. But I introduced myself to your simple little self at Limelight one night and you didn't say A DAMN THING, except run off to your friends like a little girl and cry about how much you hate me.

FAST FORWARD

Roxy days...

The amount of times we had run into eachother and you NEVER ONCE said SHIT to me, you hate me so much, you want me to die, say shit to my face you fucking pussy. Go get some acne medicine, and stop jerking off and maybe you will live a happier life instead of yapping to people how much you hate me cause you think im "dumb as dog shit" and im this big ol slut.

I love how men can yap so much shit, but when it comes down to it, you wouldn't DARE to say anything to my face, and if you did I'd give you props for being a real man, instead of an internet dork

I'm not going to sit here and list to people my accomplishments that I have done, because I don't need to validate myself to anyone. I come here, I yap about stupid shit and that's it, go on with my normal working/school life.

Like I always say, all the idiots that don't like me for no reason don't know shit, and yea yea "ur a slut u have std's" blah blah blah come up with something more original cause there are def a lot of girls on this board that beat me out with the sexual threads and shit they have done. PLUS ITS A SEX BOARD!! What else are we supposed to talk about for entertainment

Jamie you are a pathetic excuse for life, you should have been an abortion cause all your hate is just because you are lacking something in your life. Were you hugged as a child? You feel accepted on here because no one sees the real pussy that you are, because you fight better with words and all your anger than you ever would in real life. You were def the loner kid in highschool and used the Internet as an outlet. Oh no wait, you were a cheerleader so everyone just thought you were gay....

I'm done with you...Like I told smokesum hop off my clit ~~~>

First off darling you are a classic case of what I loooooooove to call "Modem Muscle Tough Guys" and here is my reason

When I first came on this board, you didn't like me for whatever reasons, fine, not everyone is gonna like you. But I introduced myself to your simple little self at Limelight one night and you didn't say A DAMN THING, except run off to your friends like a little girl and cry about how much you hate me.

FAST FORWARD

Roxy days...

The amount of times we had run into eachother and you NEVER ONCE said SHIT to me, you hate me so much, you want me to die, say shit to my face you fucking pussy. Go get some acne medicine, and stop jerking off and maybe you will live a happier life instead of yapping to people how much you hate me cause you think im "dumb as dog shit" and im this big ol slut.

I love how men can yap so much shit, but when it comes down to it, you wouldn't DARE to say anything to my face, and if you did I'd give you props for being a real man, instead of an internet dork

I'm not going to sit here and list to people my accomplishments that I have done, because I don't need to validate myself to anyone. I come here, I yap about stupid shit and that's it, go on with my normal working/school life.

Like I always say, all the idiots that don't like me for no reason don't know shit, and yea yea "ur a slut u have std's" blah blah blah come up with something more original cause there are def a lot of girls on this board that beat me out with the sexual threads and shit they have done. PLUS ITS A SEX BOARD!! What else are we supposed to talk about for entertainment

Jamie you are a pathetic excuse for life, you should have been an abortion cause all your hate is just because you are lacking something in your life. Were you hugged as a child? You feel accepted on here because no one sees the real pussy that you are, because you fight better with words and all your anger than you ever would in real life. You were def the loner kid in highschool and used the Internet as an outlet. Oh no wait, you were a cheerleader so everyone just thought you were gay....

stop mentioning my name unless you want another verbal lashing..hoebag

FAST FORWARD

Roxy days...

Holy shit. come on now tell use how you realy feel. :)