Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this girl look familiar to anyone?

gager

And the fact that you are an overweight, acne faced, cheer leader that hates the world just cause you never get laid, that makes me insecure? :laugh:

Yes, I love to gain soooooooo much respect from Internet folk about how many people I sleep with or how many nude pictures I take. Yes, that is what my life revolves around

YOU CAUGHT ME!

The statistics of who? You? Smokesom? NMN? LOL!!

Because I really let the people of clubplanet determine my life. You don't know me nor did you ever take the time to know me, which doesn't bother me but it's okay cause I got my smiles a few years ago when even YOUR closest friends from this board who don't post anymore cause it was a couple of years ago called you a "fag" and "a kid just mad at the world" and we all sat in Roxy and laughed about you and they told me not to take you seriously cause your a miserable fuck. Move on with your life kid and hop off my clit ~~~~>

:ghey:

no the statistics of the all the dudes that fucked you then left you to rot...

hence all the "guy-problem" threads you posted in the last 3 years...

and i wouldnt get too comfortable with your "girlfriend" either..she probably been playin you the last 4 months or so...

:laugh:

and i wouldnt get too comfortable with your "girlfriend" either..she probably been playin you the last 4 months or so...

GUY PROBLEM THREADS WERE ALL ABOUT BOYFRIENDS~!~

Cause since I've been on this board I've been in 2 major relationships and 1 from the board

bro...go get your own sex life and stop harassing mine

yea yea "you still can't post once"

and again...

GUY PROBLEM THREADS WERE ALL ABOUT BOYFRIENDS~!~

Cause since I've been on this board I've been in 2 major relationships and 1 from the board

bro...go get your own sex life and stop harassing mine

not to sound like a dick or instigate (ok, well maybe a little ;) ) but it seems as though you've discussed problems or situations with way more than 3 guys...I could have sworn there was a period of like 3 weeks where you were talking about 3 diff guys :confused:

anymore video clips you can hook me up with?

And the fact that you are an overweight, acne faced, cheer leader that hates the world just cause you never get laid, that makes me insecure? :laugh:

Yes, I love to gain soooooooo much respect from Internet folk about how many people I sleep with or how many nude pictures I take. Yes, that is what my life revolves around

YOU CAUGHT ME!

The statistics of who? You? Smokesom? NMN? LOL!!

Because I really let the people of clubplanet determine my life. You don't know me nor did you ever take the time to know me, which doesn't bother me but it's okay.....

:ghey:

You keep preaching the same song little birdie which just re-inforces how much BS comes out of the cleaner set of your "lips". If you didnt give a fuck what this place thought of you, you wouldnt have posted every single problem you had with guys, life, and anything else. Have you forgotten when you were just a fat little goomba waddling your tree truck sized thighs through the sex board proclaiming "OHHH MY BF JUST DUMPED ME OMGOMGOMG" You do and always will give a fuck what people think. It could be Cletus the tri-tooth bum on the corner laughing at your saggy flap jacks, It could be myself...A-List actor and Womanizer extrordinare, or it could be anyone else preaching the truth about you. Your trying to stick out and make a name for yourself but its just not working. Its not for everyone. You saw a documentary on VH-1 one night about Jenna Jameson, and was like "mmmm I would love to live that life and be the center of attention.." You create your half assed garbage of a website but fail time and time again to weave the image you so ever want. Give it up, your too short, too fat, have poor oily skin with craters, have a set of droopy saddle bags, and a giant melon with a Conehead style forehead. All the worthless gigs you dance at, your new lesbian lifestyle which is a phase and will fade out soon, and anything else you attempt to gain popular attention by just makes you a bigger lowlife.

I used to think you were a 5.6 but now

Lorenzo's Hot Scale

|0-1-2-3--BabyD-5-6-7-8-9-10|

You keep preaching the same song little birdie which just re-inforces how much BS comes out of the cleaner set of your "lips". If you didnt give a fuck what this place thought of you, you wouldnt have posted every single problem you had with guys, life, and anything else. Have you forgotten when you were just a fat little goomba waddling your tree truck sized thighs through the sex board proclaiming "OHHH MY BF JUST DUMPED ME OMGOMGOMG" You do and always will give a fuck what people think. It could be Cletus the tri-tooth bum on the corner laughing at your saggy flap jacks, It could be myself...A-List actor and Womanizer extrordinare, or it could be anyone else preaching the truth about you. Your trying to stick out and make a name for yourself but its just not working. Its not for everyone. You saw a documentary on VH-1 one night about Jenna Jameson, and was like "mmmm I would love to live that life and be the center of attention.." You create your half assed garbage of a website but fail time and time again to weave the image you so ever want. Give it up, your too short, too fat, have poor oily skin with craters, have a set of droopy saddle bags, and a giant melon with a Conehead style forehead. All the worthless gigs you dance at, your new lesbian lifestyle which is a phase and will fade out soon, and anything else you attempt to gain popular attention by just makes you a bigger lowlife.

Lorenzo's Hot Scale

WOW..

:laugh::cry::laugh::cry:

I'm not even gonna read the shit coming from a loser hiding behind another screen name

Not interested....

Anywho say what you want, yet another thread with 5,000 views dedicted to me

:bowdown:

Of course you are interested.

And I'm glad you read every single word, which I am 100% positive you did, maybe it will sink in through that Akroyd-esque fivehead of yours.

Keep in mind 4,998 of those views are people laughing at your pug face. But, I guess any publicity is good huh.

Lorenzo's Hot Scale

lol dude, dont make me break out the beat stick on you again.

you shouldnt be talkin about people's foreheads, for starters you cro-magnon knuckle dragging buffoon. not to mention all the oil on YOUR head. between what they could scrape off your face and what they could pull out of your hair, i bet you could supply america's energy needs for at least another 3 years.

as far as posting here about advice on guys? doesnt mean she wants people here to raise their opinion of her, it just means that she wants some free advice. The wonderful thing about the internet is there's billions of assholes just like you ready to spew out their (usually malformed like a 4 armed baby) opinions at even the slightest provocation.

In your case, its because you're a has-been. You were famous (well, according to you at least... i never heard your name before i saw it here) and now you're not, and you cant stand the idea of anyone else being more popular than you. So, like the typical bully, insecure about the size of your dick, you go around putting other people down because thats the only way you can make yourself feel like anything less than a chump. I wouldnt be surprised if you were a wife-beater too... you seem the type.

my suggestion to all of you is to pull your nose out of other peoples' asses long enough to realize that your own shit stinks just as bad.

And D, just ignore the chumps. Knuckle draggers arent worth the time or effort.

lol dude, dont make me break out the beat stick on you again.

you shouldnt be talkin about people's foreheads, for starters you cro-magnon knuckle dragging buffoon. not to mention all the oil on YOUR head. between what they could scrape off your face and what they could pull out of your hair, i bet you could supply america's energy needs for at least another 3 years.

as far as posting here about advice on guys? doesnt mean she wants people here to raise their opinion of her, it just means that she wants some free advice. The wonderful thing about the internet is there's billions of assholes just like you ready to spew out their (usually malformed like a 4 armed baby) opinions at even the slightest provocation.

In your case, its because you're a has-been. You were famous (well, according to you at least... i never heard your name before i saw it here) and now you're not, and you cant stand the idea of anyone else being more popular than you. So, like the typical bully, insecure about the size of your dick, you go around putting other people down because thats the only way you can make yourself feel like anything less than a chump. I wouldnt be surprised if you were a wife-beater too... you seem the type.

my suggestion to all of you is to pull your nose out of other peoples' asses long enough to realize that your own shit stinks just as bad.

And D, just ignore the chumps. Knuckle draggers arent worth the time or effort.

at least their aren't billions of assholes such as yourself that write essays to fake screen names..

I see you want to step into the Verbal arena.

While you incessantly clobber your nut-butter encased keyboard with your cro-klingon forehead, flooding peoples entire screen with imbecilic incarnations of unfunny, saucy-wet brain farts is anyones guess, geek. You're about as entertaining as a frozen anal wart removal session at Dr. Jeckels or even just a straight rectum rippin' anal raping by an imbittered Mr.Hyde. But for the record, the moment you become even slightly funny I'll send the pick-axe shaped memo your domes way, you deluded dickcabob.

Perhaps you didnt realize that I easily and routeenly will verbally clip your fluttering fairy wings, sending you into a prattle-powered tailspin every time you muster up the courage to address me in that nerd-bird of a chirp you so nasally deliver. I'm mean honestly, it suits me fine to Shaq-slam your cocktail-rest, Uncle Fester egg head into a vice-grip and squeeze it till that boner battered blackhead squirts stupidity like a cornucopia of curdled crap out your dick dunked Dumbo ear, but why bother?

Now I know all this is sending your Hey Arnold! shaped dome piece a-spinnin' like that carnival propellor cap you won at the Neverland Ranch, but try to keep up with me Melvin.

You know "funny" like you know "pussy" - you've never cracked one, but you've seen them in the mirror. The next time you want to ride Picador style on your stolen donkey weilding your pink joust, ready to save any round mound pimple popping pig in a wig crying "help", make sure your directed target wont be able to rearrange all of the mental furniture in your sloping head while you, helpless and befuddled, are left in the fetal position drooling out of your gap teeth grunting sounds that resemble vowels.