Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this girl look familiar to anyone?

gager

Guest gabo
Plus a girl you talk to... of course it was hot. All these mean guys are spoiling your chance to see more. :splat:
and people wonder why girls wont post hot pics of themselves.

Look, before I say what I'm going to say, let me say that I have been accused of flattering the women and kissing their asses on this board in an attempt to get laid or to get them to cyber with me. Which isn't true but so the fuck what if it were? I try to say nice things when I think a nice thing deserves to be said, and if that pisses off one dickhead who sent me a nasty Rep for flattering a babe, then oh fucking well. So now that I said what I said I'll say what I meant to say. Sexxybabyd, I watched your little movie a few times (didn't have time at the time to spend more time enjoying it) and you are a sexy little babe. Don't pay any mind to whatever anyone says to slam you down in this thread, you are beautiful and confident and sexy. I loved watching you move. And your boobs look bigger exposed than I thought they seemed in a clothed pic of you I saw on this board. You have a sweet face and a soft looking body, and I enjoyed the way you moved it. But I have to agree with a few of the comments, that you should show more tush. Aside from not showing more of your fine assets, what you did show was sweet. So, ya wanna cyber now? :love2: Nah, I'm kidding! I'm a kidder! I'm saying all that I've said because it is well deserved, not for any other motives. Seriously. :)

what you call "a lil chunk" i call "thin but not unhealthily so"

do i get laid every day? no, because i dont like going to the bars and picking up some random slut to spend the night with.

do i try to suck up to girls on this board to get laid or get them to cyber? no, even if i wanted to, the odds of them coming to canada or me coming down there are slim to none, and cybering is a very poor substitute for the real thing.

all you people bitching are no better than that lorenzolamas guy right now, so unless you're perfect in every way, i kindly ask that you SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dee, you look great, your moves are a little jerky, you need to be more fluid, and move more smoothly, but you did really well. Just the right amount of tease (covering your tits with your arm/hands most of the time) to get a guy's attention. Kind of like girls at the bar. If I see one with the narrowest of narrow skirts and a barely there shirt/bikini top, I look, but it doesnt keep my interest. If I see a woman wearing clothes just a bit more revealing than everyday stuff, I get interested right away. It's the tease, the stolen glimpse of cleavage or underwear (or lack of) that really interests me.

once again... for all you ppl bashin her, you make a vid like that and post it for us to see, and if you're as perfect as you like to act, fine, but if not then stfu

some guys happen to like being able to hug a girl without being able to count her ribs from the indents they leave in our bodies.

what you call "a lil chunk" i call "thin but not unhealthily so"

do i get laid every day? no, because i dont like going to the bars and picking up some random slut to spend the night with.

do i try to suck up to girls on this board to get laid or get them to cyber? no, even if i wanted to, the odds of them coming to canada or me coming down there are slim to none, and cybering is a very poor substitute for the real thing.

all you people bitching are no better than that lorenzolamas guy right now, so unless you're perfect in every way, i kindly ask that you SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dee, you look great, your moves are a little jerky, you need to be more fluid, and move more smoothly, but you did really well. Just the right amount of tease (covering your tits with your arm/hands most of the time) to get a guy's attention. Kind of like girls at the bar. If I see one with the narrowest of narrow skirts and a barely there shirt/bikini top, I look, but it doesnt keep my interest. If I see a woman wearing clothes just a bit more revealing than everyday stuff, I get interested right away. It's the tease, the stolen glimpse of cleavage or underwear (or lack of) that really interests me.

once again... for all you ppl bashin her, you make a vid like that and post it for us to see, and if you're as perfect as you like to act, fine, but if not then stfu

some guys happen to like being able to hug a girl without being able to count her ribs from the indents they leave in our bodies.

Word, man. I agree with all of that.