Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this girl look familiar to anyone?

gager

lol now this is getting funny

first, smokesum what's fake about my screen name? someone picked it out for me a long time ago and it's just stuck with me. as far as being an asshole, yeah, i can be, just like everyone else. difference is i save it for people that deserve it.

and lorenzo, you REALLY shouldnt tell someone you will verbally clip their wings, and have typos in the very same sentence.

also, you shouldnt mix up your insults like that. Am i a nerd or a knuckle dragger? make up your mind.

oh wait, you cant. you dont know me or anything about me, so you gotta try to cover all the bases hoping something will hit home. whereas I know everything I need to know about you. time to wake up there buddy, High school is over (wel, maybe not for you) and going around insulting anyone that isnt already famous and still dares to show their face or body (the nerve!) just makes you sound like an ass.

....same shit....maybe more people are viewing it since the number of replies are so much they think there must be something good in the thread....idk :finger:

...lmao.....i dont disagree with your point though......if you multiple post once or twice i can let it go, but she does it on a regular basis.....mad annoying.....

Because I really let the people of clubplanet determine my life.

You're doing it right now...

i also have no recollection who the hell youre talking about, so theyre obviously NOT my friends...right?? riiiiiight...youre pathetic...like really pathetic...

...lmao ....... what kind of shit is that?.......no offense BUT....dont pre-excuse an insult......just let it fly son.......just let it fly.......

yeah now I'm confused again...he went to being her knight in shining armor on this thread to dogging her for no reason at all....was there really a need for him to brag about his many booty calls he has available and how much hotter they are than D?