Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this girl look familiar to anyone?

gager

i will start to give you all neg reputation points for 1 in part that i am bored and 2 because this is a horrible thread that keeps gettin bumped into my CP.. good day... after further review: i will be giving highmay positive points. go team

why thank you sir!! :D

:laugh:

First off darling you are a classic case of what I loooooooove to call "Modem Muscle Tough Guys" and here is my reason

When I first came on this board, you didn't like me for whatever reasons, fine, not everyone is gonna like you. But I introduced myself to your simple little self at Limelight one night and you didn't say A DAMN THING, except run off to your friends like a little girl and cry about how much you hate me.

FAST FORWARD

Roxy days...

The amount of times we had run into eachother and you NEVER ONCE said SHIT to me, you hate me so much, you want me to die, say shit to my face you fucking pussy. Go get some acne medicine, and stop jerking off and maybe you will live a happier life instead of yapping to people how much you hate me cause you think im "dumb as dog shit" and im this big ol slut.

I love how men can yap so much shit, but when it comes down to it, you wouldn't DARE to say anything to my face, and if you did I'd give you props for being a real man, instead of an internet dork

I'm not going to sit here and list to people my accomplishments that I have done, because I don't need to validate myself to anyone. I come here, I yap about stupid shit and that's it, go on with my normal working/school life.

Like I always say, all the idiots that don't like me for no reason don't know shit, and yea yea "ur a slut u have std's" blah blah blah come up with something more original cause there are def a lot of girls on this board that beat me out with the sexual threads and shit they have done. PLUS ITS A SEX BOARD!! What else are we supposed to talk about for entertainment

Jamie you are a pathetic excuse for life, you should have been an abortion cause all your hate is just because you are lacking something in your life. Were you hugged as a child? You feel accepted on here because no one sees the real pussy that you are, because you fight better with words and all your anger than you ever would in real life. You were def the loner kid in highschool and used the Internet as an outlet. Oh no wait, you were a cheerleader so everyone just thought you were gay....

I'm done with you...Like I told smokesum hop off my clit ~~~>

i couldnt really understand this...something about "I'm a moron and should be killed by a loophole in government and Jamie you're gay..."...well i could see how much you really dont give a shit since you put a minimal amount of energy into your rebuttals...yeah, im pathetic...lol...and it's Jayme...if youre gonna try and beat me at my own game, the very least you could do is spell my damn name correctly...just die, please...just die...society will grow from your loss...

Lol, if it isn't the shorty stubby eskimo from the North Pole. SexybabyD that's one funny video. Your head looks like an onion and that beer gut shows when u lift ur leg up while standing sideways to the camera. Still the same ol short stump with a dirty flat ass.