Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

renzo2

No they wouldn't...because THERE WASN'T ENOUGH SECURITY THERE IN THE FIRS PLACE...

And I bet that's Artest's fault too huh?

there was no opportunity for security to get there...the sec it was thrown ron was in the crowd...do u expect a guard for every person in the arena...u gotta give security a min to get over there and fix the prob...not take it into ur own hands...

and stop it...i dont blame artest for the lack of security...every sport lacks the correct amount of security...

look...artest fouls Wallace, normal foul....Wallace overreacted and should get like a game or two suspension

but this has nothing to do with Artest going in the stands....that is a completely different subject even though the incidents are related

adam, I love bro.....but you're wrong

I don't like Artest but that doesn't make me think unreasonably. Blaming Wallace for what Artest did is stupid. Shit, why don't we just blame the guy who sold the fan the beer? Better yet, lets also blame the carpenter who built the table Artest was laying on and the son of a bitch who put it there, those fuckers. Artest and the fans were out of line, Wallace was just being a bitch after a foul on the court... Artest could have cussed the guy out but he didn't have to go berserk and run into the stands to beat up a skinny punk with glasses. He's defensive player of the year, he's got a huge contract, he's got a new album coming out... things are good, why ruin it over a cup of beer? If you can't control your emotions, then you're just an unstable person.

Its amazing how some of you are just playin this off as "everybody hate ron ron"...sooooo not the case

we've been through this shit over and over on this thread about how the punishment fits the crime throughout sporting history.....so get over the whole 'hate on ron ron' bullshit for fuck's sake

ok, no one is hating on Ron then...

that shit was nuts..................artest needs his ass kicked
this was a disgrace to sports...i hope alot of fines are levied and suspensions...
artest needs to be suspended from the sport....maybe he can work on his rap album at his Queensbridge pad
hey i'm the biggest pacers fan, in fact my son is going to the game tonite, but imo this was unprofessional and artest has been a jackass for a long time...he crossed the line this time though

but you're right Jon...no one is hating on Artest...

ok, no one is hating on Ron then...

but you're right Jon...no one is hating on Artest...

"this was a disgrace to sports...i hope alot of fines are levied and suspensions"
...this was mine...no where do i mention anyones names...i was hoping alot of players from both teams get punished...

So you're not allowed to foul in basketball now? Stop it.

If someone threw a beer at me unprovoked...no matter what environment I was in...I probably would do it...When you're in that predictament, more often than not, you cannot check your emotions at the door.

foul away, that is not the issue. they get into a fight big deal, players fight amongst each other and the league hands down suspensions, end of story. unless wallace told the guy to throw the beer at artest, his punishment is reasonable.

and here is where i differ from you, i would check my emotions at the door, because i know i'm represnting my employer. if it was a bottle of beer that would be different, but a cup of beer? i ask for the police to take care of it and if it warants i press charges.

foul away, that is not the issue. they get into a fight big deal, players fight amongst each other and the league hands down suspensions, end of story. unless wallace told the guy to throw the beer at artest, his punishment is reasonable.

and here is where i differ from you, i would check my emotions at the door, because i know i'm represnting my employer. if it was a bottle of beer that would be different, but a cup of beer? i ask for the police to take care of it and if it warants i press charges.

The foul is the issue...becuase of one person's overreation from a regular foul...this whole incident occurred.

If you think this all would've happened anyway if Wallace didn't react, is stupid and asinine

lol...Man those were the days of being an athlete in college!

yo...felipe had a 3.9gpa...he never went to class...ever...these girls used to take his tests...he claimed poverty after going from Rice (i believe) high school to st johns...in 95 he had a new jag to drive to school and then he had a mountain bike to go from the parking lot to the buildings...(the bike he had he got cause he beat up someone i met on campus)...lololol...

for fuck's sake....you really think this is a 'hate on artest' spree then so be it

maybe your love for artest has sooo blinded you that you junked accountability on this case

Now you're talking out of ur ass buddy...does Artest deserve to be suspended - YES!

Do the fans and Wallace have just as much accountability - YES!

Want me to write it in crayon for you?

Now you're talking out of ur ass buddy...does Artest deserve to be suspended - YES!

Do the fans and Wallace have just as much accountability - YES!

Want me to write it in crayon for you?

Wallace? no

the fans? not until they came out on the court which is why I was saying earlier the Jermaine suspension is garbage

lets switch from crayons and I'll come over your place and fingerpaint it on your fridge