Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: dont go outside!

Guest gabo

I feel for you folks w/ the cold weather. :( ...

But here its paradise in LA. Yesterday it was 80s, today high 70s. Stunning weather here, warm and super dry lately. You can see the Hollywood sign from the westside cuz there is not a cloud in the sky. Everyone was laying out at the beach yesterday. The sun is extremely strong this couple of days, you get a tan in 1/2 hour. Everyone is out jogging, surfing w/ suits on, in shorts, etc.

But here its paradise in LA. Yesterday it was 80s, today high 70s. Stunning weather here, warm and super dry lately. You can see the Hollywood sign from the westside cuz there is not a cloud in the sky. Everyone was laying out at the beach yesterday. The sun is extremely strong this couple of days, you get a tan in 1/2 hour. Everyone is out jogging, surfing w/ suits on, in shorts, etc.

:mad:

LOL. & i thought i was cruel. i want to go to the beach this week. the weather has really been incredible. :D

yeah we have something like that...there called "bras"...could you imagine someone inventing a "ball bra"...

"victor secrets presents devil ball bras, comming soon."

you ever have it when its so cold out...you come home to take a hot shower and warm up...but your toes are so cold that when the water hits them they feel like there burning.

Your balls will retract into your throat like me! holy fuck its cold... I wish they made underwear with ball warmers.

Your balls will retract into your throat like me! holy fuck its cold... I wish they made underwear with ball warmers.

I want ball warmers too. they are the only genitals I have left so i have to preventively avoid frostbitten testicals.