Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is hot?

somebitch

if that's who i had wake up next to me every morning i'd be pretty fucking set. you could do A LOT worse. and those pics aren't even that bad to be honest with you.

i went through my initial omg i wanna rip this fucking girl's head off cause she's so retarded. but after a while it just grew on me.

Dude, 'least flattering' is what you have to wake up next to every day, so it kind of counts, no? :aright:

if that's who i had wake up next to me every morning i'd be pretty fucking set. you could do A LOT worse. and those pics aren't even that bad to be honest with you.

i went through my initial omg i wanna rip this fucking girl's head off cause she's so retarded. but after a while it just grew on me.

..I agree 100 percent. I find her annoying too, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. ..but at the same time, we also see these overstylized versions of what these people really are. Yeah, as celebrities by default they're hot (most of them anyways)..but there's alot of wizardry going on behind the scenes.

..I agree 100 percent. I find her annoying too, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. ..but at the same time, we also see these overstylized versions of what these people really are. Yeah, as celebrities by default they're hot (most of them anyways)..but there's alot of wizardry going on behind the scenes.

WORD

Jessica is still a very pretty girl even without the double 40 peroxide bleach for her hair AND teeth, not to mention the caps attached, and dont forget the tanning bed/piles of bronzer makeup. Oh and the personal trainer, chefs, and stylists. Id be set, too!

riiiiiiiiight......so you guys can rip me apart like you do everyone else, celebs and all? No thanks, i dont wish to be critiqued. Ive seen you guys rip on every female that posts in here for over a year now, and most are attractive, too. Ill just stay a silent reader like i normally do.

riiiiiiiiight......so you guys can rip me apart like you do everyone else, celebs and all? No thanks, i dont wish to be critiqued. Ive seen you guys rip on every female that posts in here for over a year now, and most are attractive, too. Ill just stay a silent reader like i normally do.

You dont have to post a pic for me. Welcome, girl. What type of house u like?