Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: would u kiss ur girl after she gave u a mean, sloppy blow job?

nyckitty69

She has ur cum and her saliva all over her mouth.... would u kiss her?

If not, why?

I know so many guys that would absolutely refuse because they don't want to taste their own cum, which I think is absurd and childish.

I'd kiss her. It's certainly a hot moment. And if it makes her even hotter, why not??

Now don't get me wrong... I don't want her to save every drop and then jump up and empty it all back in my mouth. :vomit2: And I'm not gonna lick her face clean. But, I can handle it in small doses, so to speak.

And it's really not a fair comparison with a girl licking her own fingers after masturbating, or licking a guys face after he worships at the temple. You women can even admit that the two fluids are LIGHTYEARS apart in taste, consistency, etc. Which is the main reason why a girl gets HUGE props if she's a swallower. Ever notice a girl never asks a guy if he spits or swallows??

Bottom line.... "Different strokes... "

(pun intended ;) )

I do. My ex bf would go out of his mind when I licked my fingers after playing w/ myself especially when I go 'umm.yum..". :laugh: I'm sure many other girls do too.

i don't really know what girls go around and lick cum all over the place. you either swallow it or you spit.

True, but my ex bf used to also taste his stuff before asking me for bj for obvious reasons. I thought it was sweet!

I thought the guys who responded would simply: "no, i'm not into that", but their reaction was more intense, proving that u are right about diff strokes.

To all u guys who don't mind kissing a girl after.. :aright: I applaud u all. ur girls are lucky to have u!!

And it's really not a fair comparison with a girl licking her own fingers after masturbating, or licking a guys face after he worships at the temple. You women can even admit that the two fluids are LIGHTYEARS apart in taste, consistency, etc. Which is the main reason why a girl gets HUGE props if she's a swallower. Ever notice a girl never asks a guy if he spits or swallows??

Bottom line.... "Different strokes... "

(pun intended ;) )

...And it's really not a fair comparison with a girl licking her own fingers after masturbating, or licking a guys face after he worships at the temple. You women can even admit that the two fluids are LIGHTYEARS apart in taste, consistency, etc...
i'm glad that a guy will finally acknowledge that here :clap2: !!! i gotta say that i know i taste good and i don't enjoy the taste of semen :hey: .

but i never knew a girl that asked a guy to snowball or anything that intense. just that guys don't act so crazy about kissing after [not directed at you, dgtl, 'cause you agree with me on this :aright: ].

I love to fuck my girl until she cums, then have her blow me. The least I can do is kiss her after.

If I am giving a facial to her, then maybe not, it's never come up.

if she tried to kiss me, I'd probably do it though. Fer christ sakes, she lets me bust nuts all over her face.

I don't see what's wrong with it.

I mean, why is it good for her to lick but not u?

I just want to understand the male viewpoint.

Id have no problem with having hers in my mouth, if she was someone that I was in love with and had been with for a long time. But ive never forced a girl to swallow or even let me go in mouth thats up to her, most girls are stuck thinking they have to do it. So it doesnt matter much to me wether or not she takes a mouth full but like I said before, Im not trying to kiss her and get it back! No offense to you kitty, but its just not my thing. Anyway if your mann wants you to do this but he doesnt wanna kiss you afterwards, then maybe you should make him aware of how you feel and how much its bothering you!

:love: werd!

anyways, if a guy went down on a chick and then she refused to kiss him , that would be the same thing. sooo ghey.

In a guys mind, all guys are nasty even if its his own stuff, females on the other hand are sweet as strawberry cheese cake! As a guy, we expect her to love her body and to be eager to taste her own stuff. I dunno why, its all weird I know, but in all of it there is a real sense of eroticisim <---(however you spell it) and sexyness!

if you won't kiss your boy/girl, whatever... after they go down on you.

you're a fuckin weak ass bitch...

and you belong with a PRUDE as reserved as you, who probably wouldn't even look at your dick let alone suck it...

anyway... :bounce:

Dude, you are so full of shit. Listen, if you are comfortable licking your jizz, doesnt mean everyone should. Next you will tell us that your gf pounding you in the ass with a strap-on doesnt mean you are a fag but " an enlightened person" give me a fucking break.

Snowball / Snowballing

The act of transferring semen from one person's mouth to another, usually female to female.

Snowblowing

Kissing your partner after they ejaculate in your mouth, without expelling the semen.

Clerks.

VERONICA

Bye

(to DANTE)

That was Snowball.

DANTE

Why do you call him that?

VERONICA

Sylvan made it up. It's a blow job

thing.

DANTE

What do you mean?

VERONICA

After he gets a blow job, he likes

to have the cum spit back into his

mouth while kissing. It's called

snowballing.

DANTE

He requested this?

VERONICA

He gets off on it.

Dude, you are so full of shit. Listen, if you are comfortable licking your jizz, doesnt mean everyone should. Next you will tell us that your gf pounding you in the ass with a strap-on doesnt mean you are a fag but " an enlightened person" give me a fucking break.

so what your sayin is if any of your own jizz touches your lips... you will have a fondness for strap-on ass fucking... good luck with that... :doh:

so anyway...

what i'm sayin, which i didn't think required further explantion...

when a girl goes down on me...and i blow my load in her mouth...

...i will kiss her when she comes up...

i WON'T wipe her face,

inspect it,

pull a wet towel from under the pillow...

tell her to go wash her face...

hell... i don't know what you lil magellabitches do...

...its pretty bad that your homophobia bothers you when you are alone with a girl... you might wanna get that checked out... i hear they can cure you of gayness if they catch it early...

basicly... if she is willin to suck my dick and eat my cum... i'm willing to kiss her afterwards...

...it came outta my body... and if a lil gets in my mouth it don't bother me none...

:bounce: bounce bitch

so what your sayin is if any of your own jizz touches your lips... you will have a fondness for strap-on ass fucking... good luck with that... :doh:

so anyway...

what i'm sayin, which i didn't think required further explantion...

when a girl goes down on me...and i blow my load in her mouth...

...i will kiss her when she comes up...

i WON'T wipe her face,

inspect it,

pull a wet towel from under the pillow...

tell her to go wash her face...

hell... i don't know what you lil magellabitches do...

...its pretty bad that your homophobia bothers you when you are alone with a girl... you might wanna get that checked out... i hear they can cure you of gayness if they catch it early...

basicly... if she is willin to suck my dick and eat my cum... i'm willing to kiss her afterwards...

...it came outta my body... and if a lil gets in my mouth it don't bother me none...

:bounce: bounce bitch

Listen puto, i'd rather be called a homophobe asshole than a flaming closet fag. You seem like a guy who would suck his own dick and swallow if you could reach it. I can just see your "liberated" ass in a situation where your buddy walks in on you while on all fours taking a 9 inch dildo up the ass:

Buddy: Yo bodii, when did you become gay ?

Bodii: I'm not gay dude !

Buddy: The hell you say !!! You got a dildo up the ass !!

Bodii: Well, I'm not gay "per se" , but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last nite

Listen puto, i'd rather be called a homophobe asshole than a flaming closet fag. You seem like a guy who would suck his own dick and swallow if you could reach it. I can just see your "liberated" ass in a situation where your buddy walks in on you while on all fours taking a 9 inch dildo up the ass:

Buddy: Yo bodii, when did you become gay ?

Bodii: I'm not gay dude !

Buddy: The hell you say !!! You got a dildo up the ass !!

Bodii: Well, I'm not gay "per se" , but i did stay at a Holiday Inn last nite

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: