Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

.....TIESTO HATES NY!! BOTTEM LINE, HIS SET HAD A CHANCE AND THEN BOOM, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY MUSIC CUT OFF AROUND THE 3:30 hour mark and then....HE leaves...adios..peace FUCK NY! Plays Adagio, weak remix and just be ....THATS IT!!!!!!! SO PISSED, COncert release party my ass not one track off the concert DVD accept Adagio, VIP all night all I can drink and still...SHIT!!!! NEVER BRINGS IT TO NY, thought CB would do it, but so wrong, SO MAD!!

.....TIESTO HATES NY!! BOTTEM LINE, HIS SET HAD A CHANCE AND THEN BOOM, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY MUSIC CUT OFF AROUND THE 3:30 hour mark and then....HE leaves...adios..peace FUCK NY! Plays Adagio, weak remix and just be ....THATS IT!!!!!!! SO PISSED, COncert release party my ass not one track off the concert DVD accept Adagio, VIP all night all I can drink and still...SHIT!!!! NEVER BRINGS IT TO NY, thought CB would do it, but so wrong, SO MAD!!

TONIGHT WAS SICK ALTHOUGH TIESTO DIDNT PLAY A LOT OF THE OLDIES HIS SET WAS NUTS. THE VIBE THE CROWD PACKED CROBAR TO ITS FULLLEST, I MEAN FULLEST IT WAS NICE SEEING THE STUDIO 4 CREW AND PEOPLE I HAVENT SEEN IN A WHILE BUT THIS PARTY WAS SICK ESPECIALLY FOR A WEDNESDAY. IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW ILL TALK MORE IN THE MORNING.

Listen, Tiesto is not for NYC. Period. He might be the # 1 DJ in the world but not here in New York. We are used to more underground hard beats. Don't get me wrong, I used to love Tiesto, PVD, Oakenfold, etc... when I was younger, but now they just don't do it for me. Too comercial and too trancy. It's played out.

Good luck in europe tiesto! You belong there

I kind of figured he was going to blow. I love Tiesto and PVD, and Tiesto was great when i saw him in Central Park last September, but he sucked at Avalon last May....Avalon was just waaaayyy too packed [like sardines in a can], and his set was NOT good at all. He was good at Central Park though. I kind of had a feeling Crobar was gonna be a repeat performance of Avalon.

Ivette:-)

tiesto is so overated..

and trance music doesnt belong in NY..all you idiots that think tiesto is great and jump on the bandwagon need to have your ears checked..

whats the point of goin to a club? to dance. not to stand around crowded sweaty and on top on one another to watch some douchbag overated dj spin tracks with a BPM count too high to dance to..

you could have easily just popped in one of his cds in your bedroom and you would have still experienced the diversity of his livesets..

pathetic

tiesto is so overated..

and trance music doesnt belong in NY..all you idiots that think tiesto is great and jump on the bandwagon need to have your ears checked..

whats the point of goin to a club? to dance. not to stand around crowded sweaty and on top on one another to watch some douchbag overated dj spin tracks with a BPM count too high to dance to..

you could have easily just popped in one of his cds in your bedroom and you would have still experienced the diversity of his livesets..

pathetic

But Prog House does?

I'm not the biggest trance fan, some of it is great, but that statement was a little overboard.