Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My new fantasy...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
fantasy ..... got a new handcuffs and didnt use them yet

:(

thats hot! Ive been handcuffed once and I loved it.

lol, i guess handcuffs are only for those with a clear conscience...

if my girl would get out cuffs, i would double-think about it... maybe she found something out and wants to get revenge on me... if i´m cuffed to the bed i´m basically at her mercy and possibly very very screwed (and i don´t mean screwed in the good way!!!) :laugh:

i love that too, but it sux cuz there isnt that much room, i get all banged up, i wanna get one of those huge showers w the tile bench and that waterfountain shower o man that would be hot

I've done the shower thing...only problem is the water washes away the natural lube that you need for fucking....same thing in a hot tub....but in the shower, gettin it from behind rocks my world....mmmmmm yummy

Chick on the counter of your buddy's sink ... nailing her... then taking a shower with her, and nailing her again ... and then coming out of the bathroom and telling your buddy a week later you just christened his new apartment for him without his knowing .... priceless. (To this day, he is still furious about that lol.)