Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men should die

nmn what a great point. Hey rachel dont know what you posted but sorry for what situation you were put in. Im 24yrs old and noticed that i only sleep r slept with younger girls but have only been serious with 2 women my ex g/f of 3yrs who is 30 now and my current g/ of 6 months who is 28. But on the other side of that coin some older women are just as bad as younger girls. Much like men as well, older women shoulnt think younger guys are all stupid morons. Sometimes they would treat you right. And MEN sometimes have to go thru a lot of things in their life b4 they mature enough. So basically what im saying is that the whole worldwhen it comes to love and romance is CRAZY. Some people are lucky to find the right person right away and be happy. While other have to suffer for a long time thru many people until the right one comes along. And it doesnt help if you LIMIT your criteria for a partner. Excluding someone for example: hair color,race,religion,height, age, car or no car, job, clothes, friends, ambitions n goals, sometimes will make you lose the person that wouldve been best for you.

I used to like the badass guys, but after experience you realize its never worth the drama. I've realized that in order to be really happy in a relationship you need to find someone who you can truly communicate with. Insecurities are a bitch too. :no:

i wouldn’t say die... some but not all, a little selfish and insensitive. it's true boys, the good ones finish last... i am 27 years old and i have yet to meet you.

so true...I've only dated one guy that was really nice to me and I lost interest in a matter of weeks...I think girls (myself included) have some kind of masochist tendency where we like being treated like crap. Of course it could just be that all the "nice" guys listen to Dave Matthews Band and Josh Grobin, haha.

so true...I've only dated one guy that was really nice to me and I lost interest in a matter of weeks...I think girls (myself included) have some kind of masochist tendency where we like being treated like crap. Of course it could just be that all the "nice" guys listen to Dave Matthews Band and Josh Grobin, haha.

That's what I used to say, but I think in time your feelings will change.

...I've only dated one guy that was really nice to me and I lost interest in a matter of weeks...I think girls (myself included) have some kind of masochist tendency where we like being treated like crap.

haha yes. i mean, not that i would ever let a guy beat me or cheat on me. (i have more respect for myself) but i guess, somehow it just never seems to work out. most of the time, i dont like the guys that like me, or loose interest too quickly. and the guys that i sweattttttttt are hardly relationship type guys...

just my opinion! (k) but i think if you had an experience like this you have not gotten over it yet and have not gained your self respect back! because you should never feel that it is ok to be treated like that! and hells no! not all nice guys listen dmb and josh grobin! yikes! :kiss2:

just my opinion! (k) but i think if you had an experience like this you have not gotten over it yet and have not gained your self respect back! because you should never feel that it is ok to be treated like that! and hells no! not all nice guys listen dmb and josh grobin! yikes! :kiss2:

werd...

true...I can't stand nice guys...I walk all over them

My criteria is a hardbody, at least 32C (or get implants), and satisfies all carnal desires, but is not too slutty about it. And knows when to keep her dumb mouth shut. And will sign a prenup (without a cheating clause). When do you want to go out rollgrl222?

sheen-charlie-photo-charlie-sheen-6203205.jpg

I used to like the badass guys, but after experience you realize its never worth the drama. I've realized that in order to be really happy in a relationship you need to find someone who you can truly communicate with. Insecurities are a bitch too. :no:

smart girl dear .. i wish many girls are like you .. sigh