Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men should die

just my opinion! (k) but i think if you had an experience like this you have not gotten over it yet and have not gained your self respect back! because you should never feel that it is ok to be treated like that! and hells no! not all nice guys listen dmb and josh grobin! yikes! :kiss2:
thanks for the kiss :), but I don't put up with being treated badly...that's why I'm single. I think my comment was a little misleading; I would never put up with getting cheated on, abused in any way, etc. I just meant that in general girls seem to be more interested in guys that aren't the most attentive.

P.S. I was just kidding about DMB, I just feel the urge to hate on them whenever I get the chance.

can any female define asshole so that i may start working on my technique? Cause seriously women do walk all over the nice guy and so im willing to turn into an asshole to everyone woman on this earth ...well everyone but my momma, CAUSE SHE WOULD WHUP MAH ASS...

hmmm..definition of asshole??? there are many....just when you get into a relationship, do some really nice shit in the beginning...then after a couple months, start forgetting shit like birthdays, important dates, anniversaries...then call her by someone elses name...that'll put the icing on the cake

thanks for the kiss :), but I don't put up with being treated badly...that's why I'm single. I think my comment was a little misleading; I would never put up with getting cheated on, abused in any way, etc. I just meant that in general girls seem to be more interested in guys that aren't the most attentive.

P.S. I was just kidding about DMB, I just feel the urge to hate on them whenever I get the chance.

your welcome! very true! and dmb still funny!

can any female define asshole so that i may start working on my technique? Cause seriously women do walk all over the nice guy and so im willing to turn into an asshole to everyone woman on this earth ...well everyone but my momma, CAUSE SHE WOULD WHUP MAH ASS...

do what i do with skanks, specially the ones full of themselves, treat em like shit but nice enough for them to know your sorta cool with em but that youd rather get cooch from some other skank than her, then she'll literally be dropping her pants to get you into bed, no lie man no lie and the longer you prolong and show no interest the more they want it, beats me, girls are stupid like that for some odd reason, crazy.

so true...I've only dated one guy that was really nice to me and I lost interest in a matter of weeks...I think girls (myself included) have some kind of masochist tendency where we like being treated like crap. Of course it could just be that all the "nice" guys listen to Dave Matthews Band and Josh Grobin, haha.

not true... we all don't listen to dmb.. im the same way with girls... im a nice guy but i ALWAYS am interested in the wrong type of girl and i usually wind up on the shitty end of the deal....

i was never attracted to nice girls until recently.. i dunno, im 23 and im sick of being involved with party girls.. im looking for girls in all the wrong places... im never gonna find a girl worth keeping around in a club setting.. that's why im gonna give this girl at work a shot... i know she's interested in me and im pretty into her... we both get butterflies and all blushy and shit so im gonna ask her out next time i see her... she's not my type and she has probably never set foot into a club in her life (we actually think she's a virgin too hehe) but fuck it... im gonna give her a shot... something's gotta give... i cant keep getting involved with girls who are no good... blah!

De-virginize her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

consider it done!!! i'll keep you updated with pics too..

and luz is a jackass... but a funny jackass.. she likes to use words like goo, cum, jizz etc. etc. she's very preoccupied with semen ;)

not true... we all don't listen to dmb.. im the same way with girls... im a nice guy but i ALWAYS am interested in the wrong type of girl and i usually wind up on the shitty end of the deal....

i was never attracted to nice girls until recently.. i dunno, im 23 and im sick of being involved with party girls.. im looking for girls in all the wrong places... im never gonna find a girl worth keeping around in a club setting.. that's why im gonna give this girl at work a shot... i know she's interested in me and im pretty into her... we both get butterflies and all blushy and shit so im gonna ask her out next time i see her... she's not my type and she has probably never set foot into a club in her life (we actually think she's a virgin too hehe) but fuck it... im gonna give her a shot... something's gotta give... i cant keep getting involved with girls who are no good... blah!

THE VIRGIN SURGEON