Clubplanet Nightlife Community

refunds on Danny's tickets

Anyone who purchased adv tickets for danny through the web. I was told by wanttickets.com to reply to the confirmation email they sent you. Let them know you were unable to attend event b/c doors were shut.

They will be refunding the cost of tickets.

I also called crobar and they asked for my number to recieve comps to an upcomming night b/c of the trouble. If they actually come through Crobar is a class act and a lot of clubs should take a lesson from them

Crobar is NOT a class act. Who gives a fuck that they are giving refunds that is what they should do. They raise door prices during the night from $30 on list and $40 at the door to $40 on list and $60 at the door. They also over crowd the place to where u cant fuckin move or even try to dance. And they charge $6 for a bottle of water.

Place SUCKS I will never go back there

Crobar is NOT a class act. Who gives a fuck that they are giving refunds that is what they should do. They raise door prices during the night from $30 on list and $40 at the door to $40 on list and $60 at the door. They also over crowd the place to where u cant fuckin move or even try to dance. And they charge $6 for a bottle of water.

I give a fuck; name another club that would refund tickets in the same situation and also give you comps for an upcomming event?

Its shady to raise ticket prices but what clubs does not? you did not have to pay 60 bucks you could of said no thanks. Your bitching about 6 dollars for water? where else charges you less?

they charge $6 for a bottle of water.

I have noticed that some bartenders will charge a dollar extra for a drink sometimes...

To be honest i have noticed it mostly with woman bartenders, i called her out on it once, charging 8 for a corona when i had bought one for 7 before. She said oh no its 8 the last guy musta missed charged you, i was like OK, then i guess im going to miss tip you..

You're an idiot, should probably stay in jersey where you can pay $4 for bottle of water and stop bitching. People who bought advanced ticket want their money back, if it was spirit or other sloppy place they wouldn't give people their money back...but Crobar has more class then that. Yes it was crowded but it wasn't that bad. I got there 3 AM and place was packed but still found a place to dance, move and walk around just fine. Few times I got bumped into I actually heard "sorry" I remember SF theme parties you couldn't' move, you'd literally stand 5 min if not more in one spot before you can take a tiny step....now that was packed!! I still found a place to sit upstairs and had a great time. People who are complaining about this party are out of their mind, should maybe start going to lounges where they can sit and stop bitching about how crowded it was..it was a great nite. And I have to say I duno if it's just me but the security/bouncers/staff whoever works for crobar are unbelievably NICE..never encountered a rude person just a great club period. Only thing that I thought was ftup is they charged $60 instead of 40 like they stated...I got advanced ticket so I was all good.

Hey all. Apologies to any of you that were turned away Saturday Night/Sunday Morning.

If you did buy your tickets from Wantickets.com please contact them. I have given them the list of those who were never checked in on our computer.

I also want everyone who was turned away to know that we will be in contact with you about tickets to another event.

Thanks for the kind words about the staff. We try to always be about our customers and your constructive feedback is heard.

-Phil

IT Admin

crobar

Hey all. Apologies to any of you that were turned away Saturday Night/Sunday Morning.

If you did buy your tickets from Wantickets.com please contact them. I have given them the list of those who were never checked in on our computer.

I also want everyone who was turned away to know that we will be in contact with you about tickets to another event.

Thanks for the kind words about the staff. We try to always be about our customers and your constructive feedback is heard.

-Phil

IT Admin

crobar

You guys are fucking scumbags for charging 60$ at the door....

Words to live by

I don't even go to NYC unless I've got at LEAST 300-500 bucks to drop. I don't want a lack of fundage to hamper my "goodtime".

u dont even need that much man! theres always shitty little dive bars all over that u can pregame at if u desire to get sloshed.

crobar is an huge place, granted they make stupid money ever night of the week, but also imagine what the lease must cost, how much they spend on employee's, DJ's, Maintaining that sound system/AV system, supplies ect. its not cheap. they COULD drop the prices down a bit, but its CROBAR, its a trendy spot, its NYC....they dont want poor people with no money to be in their club, they want people that HAVE MONEY AND HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT SPENDING IT ON A WHIM....at the end of the night....its still a business..

if your on a budget.....get 3-4 good pills, a bottle of water and pay Hector the bathroom atendant some cash so u can fill up your bottle all night at the sink that has a filter in the bathroom.......

still shady tho to raise price at the door....they pretty much do that to turn away people once it gets packed tho if you think about it...

I give a fuck; name another club that would refund tickets in the same situation and also give you comps for an upcomming event?

Its shady to raise ticket prices but what clubs does not? you did not have to pay 60 bucks you could of said no thanks. Your bitching about 6 dollars for water? where else charges you less?

I agree with you u should get your $$ back, but why do they have to over crowde the place to a point where u cant move or even dance? When is the fun in that? Also if u dont think $6 is alot for water you are fuckin crazy, a beer alone at avalon is $7 I have been to places where the water was between $2 and $4 and sometimes $5, and even that is alot.

You're an idiot, should probably stay in jersey where you can pay $4 for bottle of water and stop bitching. Only thing that I thought was ftup is they charged $60 instead of 40 like they stated...I got advanced ticket so I was all good.

Also between you and MariaJ79, tell me one place that DT spun at where they raised the prices during the night? I been going out to DT parties for 7 years and this is the first time he advertised one price and I had to pay another. I am not talking about the bouncers and staff I am talking about the greedy bastards at the door that kept letting people in.

Whatever I did make the best of it and was there till 10am, I just found a spot and danced, DT was at the top of his game that night. But it doesnt make up of all the shitty things that happenned and make me say cause DT was good I am going back to Crobar, I was there for DT only.

They charge $60 because they're already beyond capacity and they still have a huge line of people outside waiting to get in. They're actually trying to discourage you from wanting to go. At that point they already made their money for the night (and then some). If at that point you're still willing to pay $60 to go in there then they would be fools for not taking your money...