Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would this be a good look, LOL!

theboy

BillLe you sound like a good guy. Somebody that I would call good people. I will talk to you when I am going to be down in Vegas. My boys are looking to reserve the table at Ice right below the Dj booth. Or right above it. I dont know what they are talking about but they book it every time they are out there. Maybe you can help me with that.

BillLe you sound like a good guy. Somebody that I would call good people. I will talk to you when I am going to be down in Vegas. My boys are looking to reserve the table at Ice right below the Dj booth. Or right above it. I dont know what they are talking about but they book it every time they are out there. Maybe you can help me with that.

They have done some table moving since the last time you were at Ice. Those tables are no longer there. The DJ booth is now where the go go dancers were. I am not sure if I like it or not yet.

Yes, the people in that pic made an effort to be in dress code and who knows if they were cool or not. Yes, they look older than 21, not in perfect shape and Mexican - SO WHO THE FUCK CARES?

In Vegas, people aren't judged at the door by the way they physically look - they are judged by their adherence to the rules, their attitude and the size of their wallet.

Theboy, in my humble opinion, you are a total jerk off based on your posts for the past week on this board.

Please do me a favor and don't come to any club where I spin or promote.

Bring your hot self to some club that doesn't care enough to allow people in with sneakers and t-shirt regardless of beauty like yours - by the way post a pic - a girl I know wants to see how hot you are since you talk such a big game.

Yes, the people in that pic made an effort to be in dress code and who knows if they were cool or not. Yes, they look older than 21, not in perfect shape and Mexican - SO WHO THE FUCK CARES?

In Vegas, people aren't judged at the door by the way they physically look - they are judged by their adherence to the rules, their attitude and the size of their wallet.

Theboy, in my humble opinion, you are a total jerk off based on your posts for the past week on this board.

Please do me a favor and don't come to any club where I spin or promote.

Bring your hot self to some club that doesn't care enough to allow people in with sneakers and t-shirt regardless of beauty like yours - by the way post a pic - a girl I know wants to see how hot you are since you talk such a big game.

i hear you on this one,it cracks me up how people pass judgement on others especially a guy judging anotha guy.sometime its best to keep certain shit to yourself.

Hey Masterweb come on dude chill. I am just playing. You take this a bit too far. I am not trying to make any enemies. If I come up a bit brash, I really can say that I am not trying to. Its me if you don't forget who is looking for some crack shacks, so what type of person am I? About my look maybe some of you will get a chance to judge me when I get out there. I am sure I would like to hear you spin if its my taste in music. As for the pic and those guys being hispanic of some sort, its ok because I am a spic so I am allowed to be a jerkoff about my peeps.

These guys are perfectly fine dress code wise and , I wish more guys would dress up like this and avoid hassle at the door. As for being cool- jeez my opinion is that cool is an attitude and a state of mind. You could look grungy and have a certain attitude and demeanor and be cool in my book.