Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No DT reviews yet???

Wasn't really feeling it until the last few hours. Even Danny admitted he wasn't into it on Friday. Good night, but I've heard MUCH better from Danny. As usual, that repulsive headshaker crew was in full effect, but overall, okay vibe. It only felt like an old Vinyl vibe at the end.

finally have enough brain cells to write a review (just from being tired, no substances)....

had a very good time at Spirit....got there around 3...plenty of room on the dancefloor, and that continued throughout the night...i'm glad pvd was next door at crobar or the place woulda been uncomfortably packed...danny was in a raised black encased dj booth (where the stage usually is) and opposite the regular dj booth...the black sides of the booth were annoying though, b/c you could only see danny if you were directly in front of him, like the roxy booth....i think that was b/c the strobes and lights get in his eyes, and DT still had a problem with them...

crowd was very mixed, lotta guidos and asians as usual, but no major problems or drama that i saw....around 6 you could definitely see the crowd shifting toward the old Vinyl crowd...best collection of dancers i've seen on one dancefloor in a long time...dudes spinning on their heads, upside-down scissor kicks, people doing 540's and shit...some great female dancers too....i was in awe....

anyway the set was pretty good - not his greatest, but it def got progressively better....weaved between classic house, electro, tribal, techno, tech house, progressive (even close to trance, but DT vehemently denies it), and finally his signature danny style...music started gettin really nasty around 6 or 7 am, where he played bomb after bomb...he didnt get on the mike much all night, u could tell he wasnt that into it like he usually is, didnt use the flashlight much....from what i recognized and remember:

Be Yourself over Underground

Green Velvet - Flash (DT's nitrous oxide mix)

Scumfrog - The Water Song

Miss kittin - Frank sinatra

Depeche mode - I feel loved (dt mix) - DT drew this one out real nicely

So Strong

many more that i know but don't know tracknames...go to dtourism for a better tracklisting....

left around 7:30 after my legs gave out completely....as i walked out i heard For an Angel coming out of the walls of Crobar, put a smile on my face....Danny did not disappoint, and it was good seeing a lot of familiar faces...spirit is def my fave club of the moment...

i had such a great time at Danny.,. also very happy that PVD was at crobar so there was plenty of room to dance.,. although, i must say i had to yell "excuse you!" about a hundred times to people who rudely just walked into me.,. just a habit of mine.,. i got there like 1 cos a friend needed to make the list.,. wasn't to happy with what danny was playing til like 2ish.,. and once i got started i couldn't stop til my body said "no more" around 6:30.,. i haven't heard the miss kitten track in soooo long i was thrilled to hear it.,. it was great seeing and hangin with all the cp people i saw there.,. drew, brandon, kitty, arg, mike,edwin (are u on here?) i dunno way too many to name, and the cp heads i met for the first time.,. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WERENT THERE GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i must say, there weren't as many guidos as i expected, even tho there were more than desired.,. i enjoyed making fun of the ones who tried to dance with me.,. i couldn't help just being like "is that all you have? you call that dancing? c'mon, work it! show me what you got!", and needless to say, they just couldn't hang.,. and brandon, i'm gonna get u a pair of my alien sunglasses, cos they just looked so pimp on you, u silly ass mofo.,. overall, i was happy with the night.,. and honestly, it was great to see a bunch of the old security guards from vinyl, they were always super-nice to me and watched out for me at vinyl.,. unlike a lot of the security i've come in contact with.,. ESP avalon.,. so i gotta give them a shout out too.,.

i had a good time...the music was ok...i just enjoyed being with my friends having a good time...i left around 12:00 or so, after he finished...was cracked out all day long...still feeling it...lol...tony, rosa, margie, kimmie, brandon, mike, drew, arg, serg and marissa, and whoever else i met (i am surprised i actually remembered that many names), it was a pleasure to hang with u all...

i was going to head out cause it seemed to be going slow, till green velvet... then i was destined to stay... then as said by 6ish a wave of people came in from crobar... then i was going to leave and ben shaw's so strong went on... again i stayed longer... my legs are still sore... :bounce:

It was actually the first time I ever heard DT and while hearing him I said to myself this this is the first DJ I heard who actually earns his money. He seemed a little sloppy and inconsistent but when he was on wow he was crazy. sorry I missed him at ARC.

i had a good time...the music was ok...i just enjoyed being with my friends having a good time...i left around 12:00 or so, after he finished...was cracked out all day long...still feeling it...lol...tony, rosa, margie, kimmie, brandon, mike, drew, arg, serg and marissa, and whoever else i met (i am surprised i actually remembered that many names), it was a pleasure to hang with u all...

It was nice to meet you as well :)

Im all about the moment he came on the mic and said " time for some tech-house " and started droppin some nasty tracks, can anyone some songs from that part of his set?

I enjoyed it all night long, i would agree that this birthday set was a bit more on point. I also am pretty sure i heard some trance being thrown in there at some point ... i was a bit confused, even a little scared. The dance space all night was really at a comfortable level from 1am - 9am. I had no complaints and plenty of room to dance.

Im horrible with names but i never forget a face .. to all who the new faces it was awesome meeting you all .. drew,jess,ed,arg,kitty, and all others i couldnt name, lets do it again!

after sulli...i went down to this...

the music was better than the last time heard him spin there...

i told myself i was only gonna stay for a bit but i ended up stayin longer than expected(i hate when that shit happens...i was dead at work)

but i enjoyed gettin down with the old & the new...

good seein yall..till next time...1L.

that shit... was crazy from like the time he dropped Dbiza till i left about 9:20 am i'm sure drew and the rest stayed longer.. my fucken knees... started locking up.. i was scared so i completely stopped dancing... all this dancing.. for 9 hours.. starigh.. with no drugs.. how you like that shit? haha i'm sure not many peeps could match it...and i aint tryin to sound cocky.. just saying. anywaaayzzz it was great partying with my peeps and some of the new hedz i met. like ElevatedFlow.. Fkorne... the dood From shelter doing the head spins haha i'm not up to that level yet.. but gonna get there!everyone else i dont quite remember .. hey didnt it feel like you were on anothe rplanet when you walked out of there with the son Beaming!? thatshit felt crazy.... ugh well i

really enjoyed my self dancing as always and it was a great night.. thanks to all the crackheads and non crackheads that showed loved by comming out to DT until next time. Uno!

that shit... was crazy from like the time he dropped Dbiza till i left about 9:20 am i'm sure drew and the rest stayed longer.. my fucken knees... started locking up.. i was scared so i completely stopped dancing... all this dancing.. for 9 hours.. starigh.. with no drugs.. how you like that shit? haha i'm sure not many peeps could match it...and i aint tryin to sound cocky.. just saying.

you're a CLOWN! :aright:

i had such a great time at Danny.,. also very happy that PVD was at crobar so there was plenty of room to dance.,. although, i must say i had to yell "excuse you!" about a hundred times to people who rudely just walked into me.,. just a habit of mine.,. i got there like 1 cos a friend needed to make the list.,. wasn't to happy with what danny was playing til like 2ish.,. and once i got started i couldn't stop til my body said "no more" around 6:30.,. i haven't heard the miss kitten track in soooo long i was thrilled to hear it.,. it was great seeing and hangin with all the cp people i saw there.,. drew, brandon, kitty, arg, mike,edwin (are u on here?) i dunno way too many to name, and the cp heads i met for the first time.,. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WERENT THERE GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i must say, there weren't as many guidos as i expected, even tho there were more than desired.,. i enjoyed making fun of the ones who tried to dance with me.,. i couldn't help just being like "is that all you have? you call that dancing? c'mon, work it! show me what you got!", and needless to say, they just couldn't hang.,. and brandon, i'm gonna get u a pair of my alien sunglasses, cos they just looked so pimp on you, u silly ass mofo.,. overall, i was happy with the night.,. and honestly, it was great to see a bunch of the old security guards from vinyl, they were always super-nice to me and watched out for me at vinyl.,. unlike a lot of the security i've come in contact with.,. ESP avalon.,. so i gotta give them a shout out too.,.

Hey I met you, Kimmie introduced me to u but I didnt get your name, but now that I see it I know who u are. I am glad u had fun, I had a good ytime I left aroud 8:30

ooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggg rachel! i almost pissed my pants when rudy turned around and said that shit to us.,. lmfaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.,. omg i cant believe i forgot that shit.,. he mustve been soo drunk by that point.,. thats what you get for making me save you from that old asian guy who was following you around, girl.,. lmfao., I AM THE ANTICHRIST! I AM ANARCHY!