Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Recent Strip Club Reviews :)

zarjoe

Hey all, its been awhile since I have seen this topic here and we haven't been to Vegas since Sept. As the scene changes so quickly there.... we are looking for recent strip club reviews.

Keep these things in mind... we are a late 20's/early 30's couple, love beautiful people, nice atmosphere and house music.... where would you go and why? (Thurs, Fri, Sat nights).

Thanks!

Hey all, its been awhile since I have seen this topic here and we haven't been to Vegas since Sept. As the scene changes so quickly there.... we are looking for recent strip club reviews.

Keep these things in mind... we are a late 20's/early 30's couple, love beautiful people, nice atmosphere and house music.... where would you go and why? (Thurs, Fri, Sat nights).

Thanks!

Do you mean "STRIP CLUBS"? I am a little confussed....

YES, I MEANT STRIP CLUB as in Gentlemen's Club... I can see how my original post was a little confusing... thanks for the posts.

Now, let's try again :)

What are your opinions on the best stripclubs for couples (e.g. clean, classy, good atmosphere, welcoming staff, etc.) these days in Las Vegas?

Thanks again folks,

Zarjoe

Crazy Horse. My personal opinion of Sapphires is that it is too big and the closest girl is normally about 50 ft away from where you sit. At The Crazy Horse you will be surrounded with hot ass. :)

My sister works at The Horse!! That is a very nice club.. some people are scared of it though.

Why are people scared of Crazy Horse?

Someone told me OG was good...is it? For couples.

I don't care about the music so much as the quality of girls there...what would be best in that case?

I wanted to go there last year, but my cab driver talk us out of it. I think it might be in a bad area. He said someone got shot or stabbed in there. Can't remember. He could have been lying because I know cab drivers get money from the strip clubs for bringing people there.

My favorite is when a cab driver takes you on the freeway to get to The Mandilay Bay from the airport. A $7 ride becomes $25. As if they thought we were never in Vegas before. They also try to push the second rate strip clubs on us for their "kick-backs." They can really can work tourists over if you are not educated. :mad:

I been to most the clubs in town, Sapphires and the Rhino are where i end up. But where are the asians?? I met a couple at sapphires, but only on at the rhino, any tips guys?

There were a couple at Rhino... last time I remember, got a little tongue action (my first time kissin a stripper...sweet!)

asians only, but man it sure burns my wallet!