Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got banned from TA!!! :)

funketeer

Hey Pussynails, read your reply on TA...bro, you guys are like freakin' cattle...letting those fags run the show...that's all that messageboard is about...dealing with mods all the time...

TigerClaw

GDJB Staff

Maybe if Funketeer were to follow the rules on this message board, Non of this would happen, Every message board has rules, And they aren't all the same, I think the restrictions here are for bandwith sake, Often times TA slows down to a crawl, Due to the amount of posts, And it atributed mostly of people posting pictures and such I guess.

:laugh:

De pinga! :rofl:

My momma taught me if you got nuttin' good to say...

dont say anything at all!

So I'll stop right here.

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Fucking awesome!!! I don't know if many of you know about this mormon institution called Trance Addict...I know some of you post there. The fucking geeks they have as moderators are a bunch of pussies, they run the place like a daycare center...nothing less of a dictatorship.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I started questioning their way of running things only as an experiment and boom...10 minutes later, banned!

:laugh2:

That's why CP is the mother of all boards...all other boards are just a bunch of lamos, stupid little bitches...I don't care about TA, I started posting there only to wreak havok, as far as I'm concerned they can all slurp on a schlong.

Fuck Trance Addict...viva la CP! :clap2:

omg wtf...... havent been on TA much whats goin on over there? jeez that sucks bro

This ATL peeps are kewl in my book.. very fun to hang out with them, once u meet them ;-) .. cabron el Pink! :pint:

cabron tu mai, pendejo!!! ;)

yeah, it's all good, s0n.

it's all about the good times, good vibes, and a lot of pills :clap2:

Fucking awesome!!! I don't know if many of you know about this mormon institution called Trance Addict...I know some of you post there. The fucking geeks they have as moderators are a bunch of pussies, they run the place like a daycare center...nothing less of a dictatorship.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I started questioning their way of running things only as an experiment and boom...10 minutes later, banned!

:laugh2:

That's why CP is the mother of all boards...all other boards are just a bunch of lamos, stupid little bitches...I don't care about TA, I started posting there only to wreak havok, as far as I'm concerned they can all slurp on a schlong.

Fuck Trance Addict...viva la CP! :clap2:

How long were you posting on that board? I am willing to bet money that I can register on that site and be banned before I post 30 times. :D

im sorry you guys feel so much anger towards TA...

and no I didnt just now join LOL ;)

to simplify and clarify, it's nothing against TA itself, power to TA and the beautiful people...thing is, and I say this with absolute conviction that I'm right, the moderators are just a bunch of pricks...they have a deep complex because they are from atlanta and feel there's a dissing attitude towards them from miami peepz...as someone noted, the website is for kids and that's why it's ran that way...I guess that's what's up...but no, don't believe the hype, no real anger there...it's just CP's wacky sense of humor rearing its ugly head...when are you coming down to visit, you are always welcome :)

take care goddess

to simplify and clarify, it's nothing against TA itself, power to TA and the beautiful people...thing is, and I say this with absolute conviction that I'm right, the moderators are just a bunch of pricks...they have a deep complex because they are from atlanta and feel there's a dissing attitude towards them from miami peepz...as someone noted, the website is for kids and that's why it's ran that way...I guess that's what's up...but no, don't believe the hype, no real anger there...it's just CP's wacky sense of humor rearing its ugly head...when are you coming down to visit, you are always welcome :)

take care goddess

Sup bro.. I have to sort of correct ya with something, maybe it may change a bit the view your having. Scottaculous is the only Mod from Atlanta, and he was the most calmed, and he's not the one to blame for the 2 week suspension. Wicked Neo, the other one who is also a general Mod, ( who is the one that suspended you ) is from the UK actually.. and Swamper, is the creator of TA, the ruler if you might call it.. just my .02 Cents there :bounce: